Ruling The World With Ideas

mussy 5 / 17 1  
I want to post this piece to my hub. I need corrections on this piece below. I also want my sentence to flow. Pls after the correction i will want your observations about the piece. Happy reading ahead

Ruling The World With Ideas.
Ideas are creative imaginary picture either right or wrong impressed on the mind of an individual. Creative people are actually the master of positive ideas. So it takes a great man to have a positive idea.

In order to create a positive idea that will rule our world, we have to pay attention to our skills. Our skills is the ability to do things in an exceptionally different way. We say we have talents, we have toknow that these talents cant take us anywhere except except we act on it to produce skill, which is actually what people are looking for anywhere they see great people with great talent.

To be a skillful being we have to depend on our strength. When i say strenth, it does not mean physical strength, it means those activities we engage in that brings us strength,things that bring out the best in us, things that adds to our self-esteem. Activities that require no extra energy are our areas of strength. In later post, i will post a piece on "Realising Our Strengths".

In addition our thoughts matters alot. Paying attention to our thoughts is actually the raw material to where we want to be in life. We have to understand the concept of thoughts that will pull us back and thought that will push us forward.

The right thought will push us to where we want to be in this world but the right thought is very difficult to be implemented and the wrong thought on the other hand will pull us back. Giving in to the wrong thought in our lives is very easy but there will be difficulties at the end of the road.

Consequently, paying attention to things that challenges our mind to produce reasonable ideas. The mind has the ability to expand and the capacity of the mind can never be underestimated.

We need to engage in profitable association if we want to rule the world with ideas. These are things that bring about things that helps in profitable association,such reading books from great Authors. Profitable association and going to the right place in order to have ideas that challenges our mind, as a great man once said and I quote "who you become in the future are based on three things, the books you read, people you associate with and the places you go".

Try to remember this points I have shared with you if you want to rule the world with ideas. Looks out for my next post in this hub Thanks for reading.

(Please I need corrections)
farina 11 / 25  
mussy
creative imaginary pictures either right
-Our skills are the abilities to do things in an exceptionally different way.
-we have to know that these talents cant' take us anywhere except exceptunless we act on it to produce skills ,
-thoughts that will push us forward.
-The right thought will push us to where we want to be in this world but the right thought is very difficult to be implemented and the wrong thought on the other hand will pull us back.in this sentence thought word has been repeated three times you can write this way The right thought will push us to where we want to be in this world but its implementation is very difficult and the wrong ones on the other hand will pull us back.

-These are things (that bring about things) this is confusing and again repetition that helps in profitable association,such as reading books from great Authors.
OP mussy 5 / 17 1  
Thanks farina Ahmad, I am from Nigeria. I need you to suggest books that will enhance my writing ability.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ruling The World With Ideas