Run your own business rather than work for an employer. Advantages and disadvantages

huongpro68 1 / -  
It is a common aspiration among many young people to run their own business, rather than work for an employer.

Do you think the advantages of working for yourself outweigh the drawbacks?

People tend to work for a company like a lifetime job and then retire in the past. In today's society, instead of working for an employer, the young generation is likely to start up their own business. This trend has both pros and cons and I believe that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

To begin with, there are several reasons why adults prefer to work for themselves. While working for a company, you have to comply with the time regulation but an entrepreneur can control their working time and freely make their own decision. They can choose employees, projects they want to do and their working schedules. This can raise job satisfaction and avoid working with people and projects that do not spark one's interest. Furthermore, they can keep the profits if they run the business successfully. If their company, for example, have a good reputation, a good quality they will make substantial profits. Therefore they can enjoy their life with that earnings.

On the other hand, running a business is very risky. When start-up a business, people will face a lot of problems such as legal formalities, finance, managing income and outcome money and there are a lot of people who were unable to overcome the obstacles. For instance, if you make a wrong decision, you may go bankrupt and your personnel assets could be on the line which is not suitable for those who have dependents.

In conclusion, despite the disadvantages of running a business, I believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. However, not everyone is able to take the risk and some prefer to work for an employer.
The prompt restatement is too far from the original topic considerations to be considered an accurate rewording of that presentartion. The topic basis has been altered by the author, resulting in a different discussion basis from the original. Such changes result in a lower scoring consideration based on on the inability of the writer to stick with the original discussion points. While the presentation sounds cool and updated in consideration, it does not reflect the original discussion idea. Hence the deviation. The writer also mentions pros and cons, prior to actually responding to the discussion question. Another deviation of the personal opinion kind that will result in a lower TA score for this paragraph. It is important that the writer does not get too creative in restating things in this section. The score is based on adherence to the topic and a clear opinion that directly responds to the question. Do that and you get maximum scoring consideration, get fancy and change things too much from the original and the essay gets a failing score at the very start. That is not the place you want to start the essay from.

Home / Writing Feedback / Run your own business rather than work for an employer. Advantages and disadvantages