Safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today

nida khan 3 / 6  
The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.

To what extent do you agree and disagree?

Burning fossil fuels raise the level of carbon dioxide in the environment.so use of safe alternatives will avoid the global warming.I am agree with the statement that safe alternative to fossil fuels should be our global priority.

world wide significance of the safe alternative to the coal,oil,natural gas should be investigate and develop.burning of fossil fuels cause the pollution in the environment.It is found that these fossil fuels are the main reasons for the global warming.These fossil fuels make the environmental temperature hot especially in summer.hot temperature melts the oceans so there will be more floods.pollution creates more health issues .if the environment is polluted then the existence of mankind will be impossible.for the existence of human on earth it is necessary to overcome the use of these fossil fuels.vehicles should be use bio_diesel that is the safe alternative of fossil fuel because vehicles emit carbon dioxide which causes the air pollution in the atmosphere.solar energy should be use for the purpose of electricity.

government should provide sources for the conversion of solar energy into electric power.although some other countries like china and america solar energy has been used.

in conclusion, fossil fuels are using for the electriciy and other vital purposes.despite of this safe alternatives should be use for healthy environment.
.I am agree with the statement

I agree with the statement/ I am agreeing with the statement ; the first one is better :)

I am agree with the statement that safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be oura global priority.

.... keep it plural

I find your introduction is pretty good.... If you are preparing for IELTS or TOEFL , then this is fine because you need to manage time as well... You cannot have very descriptive introductions within the allocated time. However, if this is for some other purpose for which time does not play as a constraint, then you can elaborate on certain facts mentioned in the intro. :)
I am agree with the statement that safe alternative to fossil fuels should be our global priority.

I am in favor of the argument: safe alternative to fossil fuels should be our global priority. ... Somehow I feel as if there are still other things that should be of more concern when it comes to the world. But that might just be me.

I can see grammar mistakes in your essay. You need to work on that aspect a lot.

Home / Writing Feedback / Safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today