Salary imbalance between entertainment profession and profession like doctor and teacher.

protocol78 1 / -  
There has been an argument about the imbalance of salaries between two professional groups. As it is evident that the celebrity's salaries are far higher than the professional employees such as teachers and doctors. In my opinion this variation in salaries are quite unjustified and it might leads to a worst situation.

Firstly, for the development of humanity we required these professional to be encouraged. For instance, teaching is such a profession where people are often reluctant to join due to its less payment associated with it. Likewise, there is also a trend people are restraining themselves to indulge in profession like doctor, since to get into this profession one has to pay huge money and the resultant salary associated with this profession is quite less. Apparently, people have started showing less interest in these profession which ultimately impacting the welfare of humanity.

Secondly, it often seems wrong that much money is associated with a profession which merely requires the art of entertainment. For instance, film stars, they are able to secure a high package of salary, though their role is simply to entertain only, and that to be only for limited audience. Besides this, they get rewarded through endorsements which furthers add up to their annual salary. Since, poverty is one of the biggest issues across the world in current scenario, spending much money only for getting entertained is not justified.

In conclusion, I agree with notion that the salary gap between two professional groups is not justified and it might reflect bad impact on human society.
pbhutiani 2 / 4 1  
hi @protocol78 i found these mistakes..hope its helpful..

In my opinion (comma) this variation in salaries are quite unjustified and it might leads to a worst situation.

For instance, teaching is such a profession where people are often reluctant to join due to its less payment less pay/salary associated with it.

Secondly, it often seems wrong that much more money is associated with a profession which merely requires the art of entertainment.
Protocol, I do not think you are very familiar with the salary that celebrities like actors, and professionals like doctors receive. These are two of the highest paid occupations in the world. Both jobs offer competitive salaries that allow them to enjoy a world of luxury and convenience. That said, I believe that you should not have mentioned "doctor" as one of the examples of a salary imbalance. However, comparing the salary of an actor and the salary of a teacher is alright since there is truly a discrepancy in the salaries that the two occupations pay out.

The only problem with that line of discussion is that the two occupations cannot be compared in terms of salary as there are no similarities between them. One, a teacher, is expected to educate the young and the other, the celebrity in the entertainment profession, is expected to do just that, entertain people. Whether they learn something or not from the entertainment is not the point. Therefore, it is quite difficult to justify your stand that the discrepancy in salary between these two occupations could result in a bad reflection of humans in our society.

The better argument in my opinion, would have been to compare and contrast the salary of doctors and celebrities instead because it the public view that both jobs require an expertise and are very hard to do. Thus the big salaries given to these people. However, even in that instance, there is no way that the discrepancy in salary could result in something negative for our society because the money these people earn is based upon their talent and expertise. That is what people are paid for and therefore, the amount of salary received doesn't really impact our society. People understand why certain jobs get paid more than others.

I suggest that you review your stand on the matter after considering my points for discussion then revise the essay as you deem fit. Remember, it is important to be able to accurately and properly argue your prompt topic based upon common knowledge and common sense. We can help you develop that aspect of your writing :-) Should you opt to revise your essay, we can then work on cleaning up the grammar and sentence structure issues that exist in the essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Salary imbalance between entertainment profession and profession like doctor and teacher.