Samsung recall again? It involves galaxy note 7 smartphone & 34 models of top-load washing machines

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
As we know, Samsung, One of the biggest company in the world the which produced many gadgets such as mobile phones, cameras and many more. Recently, It Became trending topics Because they decided to recall galaxy note 7 Because many cases where it was exploded. It caused revenue of samsung decrease extremely. After that, in America Also occurs same problem, they give information about the recall to the wash machine Because many problems like smsung galaxy note 7. The recall involves 34 models of top-load washing machines made between March 2011 and November 2016 and costing $ 450- $ 1.500.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
As we know,In this day and age, Samsungis one of the biggest companycompanies in the world the which ...
Recently, It Becamebecame trending topics Becausesince they decided to recall galaxy note 7 Becausebecause of many cases where ...
It causedgave rise to revenue of ...
After that,Subsequently, in America Alsoalsooccursoccured same problem, they givegave information about the recall ... Becausebecause many problems like ...
Hi Alfin, the major mistakes is regarding upper case later, so please take it into your consideration.
Alfin, for starters, you do know the rules for writing proper nouns right? The first letter has to be capitalized. You will notice that in your article summary, you failed to capitalize the name of the company (Samsung) and the cellphone model (Galaxy Note 7). Please note that you will be graded on Grammatical accuracy every step of the way so the rules of writing will apply and will be scored in the tests. You are definitely going to lose points for this error on your part in this essay. You were careless in your writing and you did not bother to proof read your work before submission. This is evident because you wrote "America Also" instead of the more correct "America also" form. Your information feels incomplete. Mostly because the summary is too short and obviously lacks references to some information such as the amount of decline in the Samsung income and the problems that relate to the Samsung washing machine problems. The information regarding those events were in the article but you failed to note it in your summary.

Home / Writing Feedback / Samsung recall again? It involves galaxy note 7 smartphone & 34 models of top-load washing machines