IELTS : satisfaction customer levels in US airlines. Task 1.

nsahmad 11 / 14 3  
Helping correction.

A comparison regarding customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects of air travel in three different time is presented in the chart and table. Overall, it can be seen that satisfied feeling was revealed by people in nations major and service done on the job. In any case customers have been dominated with enjoyable flight because of airlines services. And clearly, courtesy of flight attendance was the highest satisfied item in flying experience over the periods.

According to the data, the safest was felt by customers over the time in 1999, traveler's satisfaction stood at 65 %, it was in stark to unsafe felt by people. It saw a different distance of percentage. Interestingly, satisfied rates increased dramatically over the period, while dissatisfied presentation was lower until 2007.

Turning to the specific aspect, courtesy of flight attendance was the most enjoyable felt by customers in 1999, at 88 %. It went up until the last of period, compared to another aspects, so these had widened range of percentage. Moreover, courtesy of check - in ticket and schedule did not have a significant change all periods, while comfortable on the seats was recorded as the lowest percentage in the last period.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
A comparison regarding customer ...
A comparison of the proportion of how people felt about the service offered by US airlines is presented in the bar chart, while the table shows the percentage of particular aspect that should be considered in air travel from 1999, 2000 to 2007. Overall, people were more likely to fell satisfaction regarding the service. This was due to the good service from flight attendance.

According to the data, the safest ...
As per the data, the level of satisfaction accounted for 65% in 1999. In the subsequent years, this continued to increase and reached a peak of 72%. This is in stark contrast to the proportion of dissatisfied people hitting a low of 24% in 2007.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS : satisfaction customer levels in US airlines. Task 1.