The satisfactionlevel of costumers according to a new shopping complex in the capital of New Zealand

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The two tables, for shops and restaurants, and pie chart illustrate the level of satisfaction of costumers according to a new shopping complex in the capital of New Zealand. Overall, it can be seen that the views of visitors are positive about that complex. In any case, while satisfaction of people dominates in these frames, they prefer restaurants than others.

17% men are very enjoying buying daily basis in shops, and almost a half of them like spending money over there, then 20% and 18% those visitors do not like the facilities and reluctant to give comment. In contrast, over a third females proud of this new shops compared to under a third of them appear dissatisfied and keep silent.

In restaurant, there is a quarter fatherhood that they are really keen on eating in particular restaurants, and 55%, representing the highest proportion, are considerable happy being consumers, than with a gap of about a ten, between 5% and 15%, give negative responses. However, females are higher in all category except satisfied at 32%.

Last chart, while 62% of visitors like the design of recent shopping complex, under a fifth of them love it, and 11 of clients are not satisfied with it, then decrease 1% is the percentage of people who refuse to give feedback.

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
Hi...Irhamee

Overall, it can be seen that the views of visitors are positive about that complex---> what do you mean about positive, please make clear and make specific.

enjoying buying -->subject verb agreement,. there are double VERB.
ENJOY BUYING

please be careful to using adverb of event, because there are several adverbs which not mentioned in chart.
like:

buying daily basis in shops ,
those visitors do not like the facilities
etc..

good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The satisfactionlevel of costumers according to a new shopping complex in the capital of New Zealand