IELTS TASK 2: A satisfying job or a satisfying paycheck

Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that others factors are more important.

Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job really enjoy?

A great deal of individuals assumes that by loving the work position, people can have a job satisfaction. Although it is acceptable to some extent since people have the interest to do it regularly, I strongly believe that salary is the most crucial thing to generate happiness.

To begin with, some people argue that it is fascinating and challenging when people do their wavelength job since they can complete their task with pleasure. For example, an English teacher who likes travelling can ease to go around the world by teaching international students in the foreign country. They will not get rich being a teacher but it leads to a joyful work. Therefore, many people relish their employment having a probability to get satisfied.

However, it is not really true that people enjoy their work can suffer satisfaction. This is because salary has a sufficient contributed so as to make people happy. The adequateness of perks is the main consideration of people in order to make sure their needs are fulfilled by those funds. In addition, salary also influences people to improve their quality of life since it is used to make betterment in health and education. Thus, there is no doubt that perks influence people to become happy.

To sum up, although a satisfying job realizes people into the happy life, I consider that a satisfying paycheck still peaks an effective way to stimulate a joyful of person. Therefore, I would suggest that people should think in depth for the income before chose any kind of job.
fardan10 18 / 25 1  
Comment
However, it is not really true that people enjoy their work can suffer(it is not suitable to collocate suffer and satisfaction, since it usually with an unpleasent condition) satisfaction.

Let me to give suggestion:
However, enjoying work cannot lead people automatically to feel satisfaction. This is because level of wealth sometimes associated identically to create a happiness to human lives.

(in my perspective, you have written a good idea, I just suggest an alternative introduction in the beginning of paragraph)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: A satisfying job or a satisfying paycheck