If we want to save the future of the planet,we will have to drastically change our life. Do you agre

Saint Patience 1 / 1  
Nowadays,there is no reason to deny that the way of life of our modern society would lead to numerous environmental disasters in the future. The hole in ozone layer,which extends year by year,might be one of the vivid evidence for us to start to do something useful. According to this,I agree to some extent with this point of view and I will give my opinion below.

To begin with,as I mentioned above the hole in ozone layer is,probably,one of the main problems of the Earth. As far as I know,the ozone layer absorbs most of ultra-violet rays,which cause damage to our health and increase the number of potential cancer patients. This hole formed because of freons,which our refregirators,conditioners and aerosol balloons have.There is a possible solution to this problem,for example,the government authorities should ban aerosol products containing freons or people simply should stop using such products.

Another possible way of saving the future of our planet is recycling.It has become popular in developed countries because of its effectivness.For example,recycling paper would be a great way to save the trees. Or sorting rubbish. It doesn't take much effort to do that,we just have to overcome our laziness and start doing that stuff.

On the other hand,we have got used to our way of life and it will be hard to change it radically.These days,it is impossible,for instance,to make people leave their cars at home,because their cars cause exhaust fumes causing pollution.I think it should be a gradual process,which would continue step by step and at the end,I hope, we will achieve success.Otherwise,Palahniuk's citation is suitable to this situation:'We will remembered more for what we destroy,than what we create'

To sum up,I would like to say that many things depend on us,and changing the way of our life drastically,seems to be the best way in saving planet for further generations.
BayHead 1 / 3  
In your last paragraph, the sentence starting "These days, it is impossible etc.... is too long. It runs on and on. The content is pertinent but could be expressed in more than one sentence and would then be more effective.
OP Saint Patience 1 / 1  
Thanks,I'll try to write it shorter)

Home / Writing Feedback / If we want to save the future of the planet,we will have to drastically change our life. Do you agre