IELTS Task 1 - Personal saving as a percentage of personal income

midorimido 2 / 7  
The table compares the proportion of personal salary devoted to saving in seven countries; Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK and USA in three time periods. It is measured in percent.

Overall, it can be seen that almost all of percentage of personal saving in seven countries decreased, while UK increased from 1970 to 2000.

By 1970, Italy had the highest saving rate of 29.5%, followed by France with 18.7 and Japan with 17.6%, while Canada had the lowest rate with 5.6%. A closer look at the data reveals that in 1990, Italy was still the leading country, through its saving rate had declined to 17.6%, whereas in Canada, the saving rate had almost doubled to 11.5 and Germany was stabled with 13.6%.

By 2000, only three country; France, Japan and UK had rose from previous year. Morover, France and Japan were at same level led with 13.6%. Personal saving in Canada dropped dramatically to 1.9% and It was the lowest saving rate. Germany and USA remain decrease, 11,8% and 4.0% respectivelly.

Azeez 1 / 4  
A closer look at the data reveals that in 1990, Italy was still the leading country, though its saving rate had declined to 17.6%, whereas in Canada, the saving rate had almost doubled to 11.5 and Germany was stabled with 13.6%.

By 2000, only three countries; France, Japan and UK had rissenfrom previous year. Morover, France and Japan were at same level led with 13.6%. Personal saving in Canada dropped dramatically to 1.9% and It was the lowest saving rate. Germany and USA remained decreasing, and showed11,8% and 4.0% respectivelly.

I suppose u use the phrasesaving rate too much. Sometimes say 《the percentage 》 or 《the proportion of saved money/earnings.

But overall u did a good job.
Very best of luck to u.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

It is always good to emerge these three sentences together into a paragraph.

Let give a try for the overview:
Italy was recorded as the highest percentage of personal income in 1970 and in 1990. In 2000, Japan and France held the record for the proportion of personal savings compare to other countries

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 - Personal saving as a percentage of personal income