I saw an adorable girl smiled at me. God.. she was Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul, Nam. Narrative writing.

Komank Sukarma 4 / 12  
Thanks Thailand, I met Nam

Three years ago, I wrote some words said I do want to meet you, Nam. It was an unbelieveable thing, but it was a simply memorable one. What did I ?

Yes, if you are a Thai movie lover, you must have known this popular movie Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I watched it and it growth my feeling to an extreme curiousness. It was an amazing movie ever! I decided to go to Thailand after a week watching that movie. My friends thought that I was a crazy boy and just wasted the time.

...
thequeenbey 1 / 3  
Thanks Thailand, I met Nam!

Three years ago, I wrote some wordsa letter to Nam that said Ido want to meet you. It was an unbelieveable thing, but it was a simply memorable one. What did I ?

Yes, If you are a Thai movie lover, you must have knownseen this popular movie called Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I watched it and it growth my feelingit caused me to have extreme curiousness curiosity (you need to elaborate on this). It was anthe most amazing movie ever! I decided to go to Thailand a week after watching that movie. My friends thought that I was a crazy boy and just wasted the time I was just wasting my time. I just laughed, it was a compliment. By chance, I had a Facebook Thai friend, named Aom. She works in one of off-air talk show programs on TV there. After I told her what I wanted, she firstly respondsed with a few of doubtfulness. I finally persuaded her to be able to make a deal with it and it worked . Everything was arranged very well. At 09.11 p.m, finally I arrived in Bangkok. I got a message that said the actress, Nam, could not come to the show because she had to leave for something urgent. I was so shocked and blushed and wondered why, but I preferred to be angry toat my suitcase than Aom. After thatBut, when I turned backaround, I saw an adorable girl smileding at me.

God.And itshe was Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul, Nam. I was very embarrassed and excitinged. I felt like I wanted to jump and jump! Thanks Aom, andthanks Thailand for giving me the best day with my idol.I got my best one-day trip with the idol!
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I hope this is easy for you to make some changes. Everything was changed in the order of the sentences that were written.
-words that said: I do want to meet you, Nam.
-Misspelled word change to: unbelievable
-When you wrote a question, you did not complete it. I don't know if it is from a movie. You have: What did I? There has to be a word or words to complete this question.

- and I grew extremely curious
-most amazing movie (Make a new paragraph after this sentence)
-Did you go to Thailand a week after watching that movie?
-wasted their time
-You can delete the comma after friend.
-one of the off-air
-Say why you wanted your Thai friend to help you. The story is getting confusing because your Thai friend is mentioned, but the reader is unaware of how this fits with the story. Also, explain the deal you made with her.

_"Everything was arranged very well." (Make a new paragraph after this sentence)
-Did you arrive at 11:00 p.m.? Change the order of the sentence to: I finally arrived in Bangkok.
-Change the order of words to: message that said the actress
-I don't understand the sentence about the suitcase and your friend. Please explain.
--adorable girl smiling at me
-Did you say, God? When I looked it up, Nam is her character's name. When you refer to her as an actress you want to say her real name. In this sentence, you can state her name and say: or the character Nam.

-Change exciting to excited
-an idol

Home / Writing Feedback / I saw an adorable girl smiled at me. God.. she was Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul, Nam. Narrative writing.