Some say that domestic waste is not recycled well, therefore, authorities should make relevant laws

luivy567 1 / -  
Topic:

Some people claim that not enough of wast from homes is recycled.

They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.
To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

Someone says that domestic waste is not recycled well, therefore, authorities should make relevant legislations to ingrain citizens' recycling habit. In my point of view, I wholeheartedly agree that it is the best way to surmount this problem. In this essay, I am going to express two major reasons to support my position.

Firstly, the power of constitution is tremendous. What I mean is that when it comes to laws, everyone is afraid of disobeying it. The main reason is that breaking laws would face troubles ranging from a large amount of fine to detention. People always want to commit a crime, they will lose their liberal and basic human rights. That is why governments have to establish certain recycling laws in order to force individuals to adhere.

Not only just the previous reason, but also that we can set a modal for other countries around the world. We encourage people to discard garbage in different bins because we want to protect our precious Earth. Thus, recycling needs to be done by not only just one country but also everyone who is living in this planet. To achieve this goal, setting laws would be an effective way to show others that recycling is a topical issue that we have to pay attention to. As one country execute this, other nations will follow the same path. Finally, recycling habit is formed in everyone's heart!

By way of conclusion, I strongly restate my position that governments should make laws to force people recycle more because legislations are powerful. Moreover, setting relevant laws would be a rewarding and cost-effective way to let others know the importance of recycling.
Bettie Orion 3 / 11  
Hi! Here are my suggestions. Hope this helps:
+ lose their liberal liberty and ...
+ ... force individuals to adhere to.
+ who is living in on this planet
+ force people to recycle
For better TA scoring, always outline your discussion reasons in the paraphrase. This will allow the first paragraph to have a fully developed explanation presentation without your accidentally trying to explain things right off the bat. By outlining your discussion reasons, your paraphrase will leave with examiner with a better understanding of your English comprehension skills as you will show that you have a clear thought process that you can translate into understandable simple and quick English reasoning presentations. Keep it short. Just provide the topic sentences for the reasoning paragraphs. Nothing more nothing less. Then start the reasoning paragraphs with the same topic sentences as an anchor for the examiner's reading.

You are speaking of criminal law in your first reasoning paragraph. Not recycling is not a criminal offense. Do you mean that it should be turned into a criminal offense with jail or prison time? Your explanation is not clear.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some say that domestic waste is not recycled well, therefore, authorities should make relevant laws