Some say that the internet is making the world smaller by bringing people together

nguyenngoc 4 / 8  
i will take an ielts exam in next 2 months. so please help me!!!!!!!!!!
Topic: Some people say that the internet is making the world smaller by bringing people together. To what extent do to you agree that the internet is making it easier for people to communicate with one another?

It goes without saying that, the internet is one of the greatest inventions in the twentieth century. It could be seen as a fastest communication medium in the world. Thus some people believe that the internet can make the world smaller by reducing communication gaps among us. To some extent, I agree with this statement because some drawbacks of the internet can easily be overcome by its advantages in term of communication.

First of all, to business, the internet have given business people a much more chance to manage relationship with their customers and clients more effective and quickly. In fact, conference online and chat service are implemented on the internet have lead to increase in opportunities for person-to-person communication anytime anywhere. Most these things are quite cheaper than the cost of travelling long distances to meet and talk directly. Simply, workers just stay at home in front of computer screen and then remote access communication via the internet. The fact shows that, there are a number of global companies through the internet to improve the relationship with partners over the world such as asia, America, Europe and Africa; apple company, Microsoft and coca cola for example. Clearly, the cyber space is ideal communication environment on our planet regardless of geographic distances.

Furthermore, the internet allows people from remote areas to connect with each other and share mutual interests. Some would argue that, the internet makes us more isolated. This truth is, however the internet provides users to communicate across vast distances. People can easily connect with their friend and family, who live far away by using e-mail, skype and social network. Let take the facebook website as a typical example. This website offers people stay in touch with their family and friends and helps people make new friends around the world. In this way the internet brings people close together indeed.

To sum up, the reinforced fact would display the role of the internet. It almost terminated the most difficult era of communication. The internet creates a live communication environment for people, who live far from their family as well as business people can shape the relationship with their partners over the world. Yes the world is suddenly smaller with the internet.
Nancy Quan 3 / 5 2  
Should be "in terms of" ....in the first paragraph

the internet have given

has given...

effective and quickly.

effectively and quickly
Thus some people believe that the internet can make the world smaller by reducing communication gaps among us.

....when you say "communication gap" it has a much broader meaning than talking about communication between people. Here you need to show how the Internet can bring people together.

Therefore some people believe that the Internet is capable of making the world smaller by bringing people together irrespective of geographical or time barriers.

First of all, to business , the internet havehas given business people a much more chances to manage relationship with their customers and clients more effective and quickly.

First, the Internet has provided businesses with many opportunities to get connected with their customers, suppliers, buyers, staff etc.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some say that the internet is making the world smaller by bringing people together