THEY SAY LIFE IS HARD - essay

sally awada 1 / 6  
they say life is hard..it's never what we want..it throws us in a ship and take us through a jaunt..
they say life is hard..it never cleans the past..it always throw the card by which our memories it can blast...
they say life is hard ..it's never what we need..it's always what we had ...but can't see it through our greed

they say life is hard...it's never something bland ..it's always something shallow that we rarely understand..
they say life is hard..it's never something true..it's always something bogus we usually fall through..
they say life is hard ..it's never something fair..it always disappoints us..fills our hearts with despair..
they say life is hard...but we need to survive..we have to find a way for us..we should strive..
they say life is hard...but we need to move on..we have to dig our way..we have to live our eon..
they say life is hard..but i do believe...that GOD is with us..he is our relief.. he simplifies our world..fills it with regard ...even if ..

they say life is hard...!
sherxon 1 / 11  
Great saying!! but sorry how should i fix it?
OP sally awada 1 / 6  
thanks, no i thought it was totally wrong that's why i asked someone to fix it:)
SharonDING - / 1  
it's really excelletn:D
OP sally awada 1 / 6  
ok i'll say it: thx sara:)
basawang 10 / 76  
I don't know life is hard or easy.
But I know you should be suspended.
The feedback you provided in others' threads has no meanings.
Thus, you violated the rules here.
Is being suspended easy or hard? I have no ideas.

Home / Writing Feedback / THEY SAY LIFE IS HARD - essay