How to say sorry Essay for English?

lowryder49 7 / 31  
How to say Sorry

It Is well known fact that asking for forgiveness is difficult for most individuals. There is no specific process to describe the act; however some psychologist agree with sociologists that some stages are involved.First, to recognize the mistake and the damage to the other part. Second, communication from both parts and finally,acceptance of the consequences. Relationships are base in mutual respect. [...]
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
"It Is (No need for capitalization here; also, add "a") well known fact that asking for forgiveness is difficult for most individuals. There is no specific process to describe the act; however, some psychologists agree with sociologists that some stages are involved. First, to recognize the mistake and the damage to the other party . Second, communication from both parts (Change to "parties") and finally, acceptance of the consequences.

Relationships are based in mutual respect. Moreover, it is the understandment (Change to "understanding".) of this fact that helps us to be tolerant with each other. At this stage, facing the other person and admiting (Change to "admitting".)one's (Change to "one's".) mistake is the first step for resolving the conflict. It shows desire of (Change to "and")genuinely (Change to "genuine") interest towards the other party .

Moreover (Change this transition; you have already used "moreover", and very recently. Try "However", or "In fact" , communication helps relationships to bond. Asking for forgiveness it is an action of maturity. Admiting (Change to "admitting".) regrets and talking to your companion shows responsability (Change to "responsibility".) and real interest in the relationship.

Finnaly (Change to "finally".) , the third stage is the result of the first : (Change to a semicolon) accepting the consequences is (Change to "and".) the acknowledgement of the mistake. Asking for forgiveness is an act of valenty (I'm not sure what this word is supposed to be; valor? gallantry? as communication is (Add "a form") of respect. Relationchips (Change to "relationships".) need both, and somehow paying for the fault by accepting the concequences (Change to "consequences".)it (Remove) is a way of making a real apoligize (Change to "apology".) and shown (Change to "showing real") regret."

I hope this help!
OP lowryder49 7 / 31  
thank you,
but i have one question
what did you think about it?
it is ok?, it is complete for you?
OP lowryder49 7 / 31  
by the way i meant courage, i dont know what i was thinking when i wrote
For me it is really difficult to use a keyboard as you can see from my mistakes
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
I think that you do provide readers with some good insight into respect with regards to each other, and that apologizing does show respect for the other person. The essay does make sense to me, and I do think it is good; it is organized well and you use good descriptions to further illustrate your positions. It shows maturity and good manners. As far as "valenty", the word "gallantry" is a good synonym for courage. The more you use your keyboard the more familiar you will become with it!

Home / Writing Feedback / How to say sorry Essay for English?