Scandal are good for development because they inform people better than a good informer.

Junisha111p 11 / 21 4  
Scandals are the like corrosion to the country growth. In the mention line write has suggested in favor of scandals by saying that it informs the people, I do not agree with the writer point of view with following reasons.

First, scandals are the germ with hinder the transformation of country towards good. Generally, scam happen with country money and other resources with related to country growth. Politician, who is not willing to see the change, does scam. Such as, suppose central government has delegated bridge building projects to a politician. In place of making the scripted bridge, he has manipulated it in terms of ingredients use in bridge making. By doing that he was able to make money, which he was not supposed to. Due to lack of good ingredient, bridge may fall and can harm human life greatly. Some companies also do scam in reference of tax which is very much required for a developing country in further growth. So, scam always harms the country in terms of human life, development.

Further, hen scandal use to happen, then it generates hatrate and very negative wave in the country or society, which affect the mentality of many people. People start believing that they are living in very bad country or society. In the same way, it affects the mindset of youth, who are future of country. So, one scandal can leads a multiple of negative aspect in the present and future of country. Moreover, it makes bad images of country to other country. For instance, when scandal has happen to one country, then other country will get to know through media. So, a bad image would develop. If they want to invest in country where scam is regular then they will not invest or invest less that could harm a scandal country greatly. For instance, FIFA world cup was supposed to organize in Brazil and Brazil politician has done a big scam in terms of organization then FIFA committee will think twice to organize FIFA world cup in Brazil in future. Which can cause huge amount of loss to local people in terms of money, tourist.

Similarly, if scandal does not brought in to the justice then it motivate other company, politician or even people to do such bad activity and make money. Basically it gives positive signal to bad activity, crime. That may cause country growth severely. However, to knowing about the scandal is not required, it is bad activity and everyone knows it.

In the aforementioned point and paragraph, it is quite elucidated that scam always leads a bad wave and generator of crime. It hinders the country growth. So, scandal should not happen in the country. It affects the mind set of youth and coming generation.
ChristineB - / 108 55  
Hi, Junisha. I'm going to help a little with your essay.

___________________________________

My suggestion: Rather than state right upfront that you disagree with the statement, it's better to use your words to paint the picture you want to present. I'll give you an example of how I would do it if I was writing this essay:

High profile scandals have a complex effect on society. On one hand, they have the potential to inform a large number of people about potentially serious problems. Many would even argue that it takes something as serious as a scandal to keep some people honest. There are, however, quite negative consequences that arise when big mistakes become public.

________________________________________

First, scandals are the germ with hinder the transformation of country towards good.

My suggestion: Scandals can impede the very health of a country.

________________________________________________

Generally, scam happen with country money and other resources with related to country growth.

My suggestion: Often, scandals involve countries' finances, and can potentially hamper their economic growth.

I hope that has helped you some :)
OP Junisha111p 11 / 21 4  
Thank you sir.

The modifications are really helpful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Scandal are good for development because they inform people better than a good informer.