Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

School is the one of my important things on my life.

alma sita 1 / -  
School is the one of my important things on my life. Many people learn about many subject, sport, art, friendship, and love on school, so am i. I get many experience in school, especially on my high school, SMAN 3 Semarang. SMAN 3 Semarang is the best high school on my city. And i can be the one of student on there because i dream it then i reach it. Although i receive many hurricane world problem. I believe God will accept every wishes that i ask if i work hard and pray.

Unexpected, my school have a path to let me more believe in God, that's name is "Disciple Of Christ" and by join that community, my life become changed. I can contribute some achievement for my school. I join cheerleading team "THUNDERS" and by that i can improve my skill. Time and pain answer how team work do. With 'a clap and shout' my team can be number one in almost every competition we involved in. And by join that i learn about confidence, togetherness and persistence. And more than this, God give me more than i asked. I join a scientific discussion forum team (FDI). Its full of the brilliant student, every once of week we discussion about any problem in Indonesia, sometimes we discussion about global. We debate about our self opinion and solve the problem together. Although i'm not yet give achievement to my school with this, its teach me about intelligence and wise to handle anything. Now, in the limited time in senior high school, i want to do my best. I will push my limit. So i try to apply in others country. And it will be a next importance in the path of my life.

Home / Writing Feedback / School is the one of my important things on my life.