A school is where people learn and study; ESSAY ON "MY SCHOOL"

englishlover 5 / 10  
A school is where people learn and study. Without school we will never able write even a word. My school's name smk bu (3). It is a Malay government school in Malaysia.

My school environment is clean to let students study comfortably. There are 4 blocks of building in my school. Each building consists of ten classes. Every classes have about 40 students. All of the building's wall has a beautiful mural drew by students. Furthermore, the school have one hectare field, so there will always pupils playing football during the sport period and after the school ended. My school has 3 basketball court, two of the football court is indoor, while the other one is outdoor, therefore we can play basketball even though it was a sunny day or raining day. Moreover, there are 6 outdoor badminton courts.The school basketball team has won many medals and trophies in many competition. This make our school became famous.

There are other things which attract student's particular attention. There is a mini fishpond and a herb garden. Beside that, the school have a science lab for students to make experiments.

There are 89 pupils in or school. All teacher are highly trained and experience. The head mistress is a learned women. She teaches science and geography. She also teaches English. The total of students is smk bu(3) is approximately one thousand and eight hundred students. There are also prefect in our school, they are helpful and polite. The school function at 7.30a.m. till 2.30p.m.. During recess time, students usually go to the library to read books and newspaper. The school's library is very big one. It is full conditioned. There are many subjects and languages such as Malay, English and Chinese. We must gave a card to the librarian in order to lend books, and return them after on week time. Our school canteen sell may different types of food. Hence, students never get bored eating those food that sell in the canteen.

In studies, our school show good result every year. The school is the top ten school in the country that get height score n SPM and PMR examination. I am very proud of it. This school attract people from distant to study here is because the facilities are complete and the discipline here are very strict. It is a ideal school in every state.

Any advice is highly appreciated.
BrooklynnBridge - / 1  
Without school we will never able write even a word.

Without school, we will never be able to write even a word.

Every classes have about 40 students.

Every class has about 40 students.

All of the building's wall has a beautiful mural drew by students.

All of the building's walls have beautiful murals drawn by students.

Furthermore, the school have one hectare field, so there will always pupils playing football during the sport period and after the school ended.

Furthermore, the school has one hectare field, so there are always pupils playing football during sport period and after school.

My school has 3 basketball court, two of the football court is indoor, while the other one is outdoor, therefore we can play basketball even though it was a sunny day or raining day.

My school has three basketball courts, two indoor, and one outdoor so that we can play regardless of the weather.

This make our school became famous.

This has made our school become famous.

Beside that, the school have a science lab for students to, make experiments, library, canten and 6 outdoor badminton court.

Besides that, the school has a science lab for students to conduct experiments, a library, a canteen and six outdoor badminton courts.

All teacher are highly trained and experience.

All teachers are highly trained and experienced.

learned women.

learned woman

We must gave a card to the librarian in order to lend books, and return them after on week time.

We must give a card to the librarian in order to lend books, and return them after one week's time.

canteen sell may different types of food.

sells many

In studies, our school show good result every year.

In studies, our school gets good results year after year.

This school attract people from distant to study here is because the facilities are complete and the discipline here are very strict. It is a ideal school in every state.

This school attracts people from afar to study here because the facilities are complete and discipline is very strict. It is an ideal school in every state.

Hope this helps =]
A school is where people learn and study

"learn"and "study" both mean more or less the same. Also school does much more than helping providing education. It's the place where children start connecting with the society, learning to face challenges, learning many social and life skills. It helps children to be creative, sporty, and express themselves in many ways. So, you can start this essay with some great introduction about the school. Then talk about your school in those aspects.... tell how your school shape the lives of its students :)

Home / Writing Feedback / A school is where people learn and study; ESSAY ON "MY SCHOOL"