TED: A school for the suicide bombers.

arisandy14 7 / 11 1  
The video tells the ways used by Taliban Armies in Pakistan to apply the brain washing for the children. The purpose of this is to provide the suicide bombers wanting to make the chaos in worldwide. Sharmeen Obaid-who is a researcher examining her work in Pakistan-explains how Taliban Armies influence the youth by conducting the brain washing method. According to her, they adopt the group of children from rural areas and force their children to hand over crudely. Then, they gather the children to be one place as school or what Sharmeen Obaid calls "A school for the suicide bombers". This school intentionally provides to prepare "the queens of jihad" that will bomb the places they consider as the enemy.

The kinds of activities to do in the school are that Taliban Armies cultivate the radical doctrine. They forbid the children to do anything such as playing game, listening music, watching movie, even reading newspaper. They allow the children to recite Al-qur'an only. When someone breaks the rules, they will be killed by Taliban Army directly. The common reason of this is because the children try to resist the imperative of God. In doctrine deployed by Taliban Armies, they promise to the children when they die after killing the enemies of Islam, the God is going to prepare for them the paradise.

These are the brief of the Sharmeen Obaid's interesting speech. In my perspective, whatever the paths take on it will be disaster if the destination is to kill someone. Terrorist movements like ISIS in Irak, Boko Haram in Africa or Abu Sayyaf in Asia are evidences that a religion is often abused to attack the others having the different background. Absolutely, we cannot blame that the religion is merely the lead of terrorist movements. Therefore, there are several aspects which have to consider as the other causes such as economy, politic, and culture. Moreover, the terrorists commonly justify their actions based on the doctrine of Al-qur'an. They legitimate that their mission is holy duty for sake of constructing the God empire in the world.

In conclusion, all people living on the earth have the right to gain the enjoyable life. Whatever the reason reaches the destination is not approved to abuse the religion as the tool for rectifying the attitude. The terrorists sacrificing the children to explode bombs in the public sphere are obviously wrong decision.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Shandy,

As far as I know, most of the members in this forum who practice writing a summary only write a paragraph or two. I have no idea why you write this long paragraphs. However, I would give you some feedback anyway by focusing on your first paragraph. I hope you can follow through.

- The video tells the ways used byhow Taliban Armies in Pakistan to applyapplyingthebrain-washing for the children. (first sentence doesn't need too many "the"s)

- The main purpose of this is to provideinfluencethe suicide bomberstheir mental to become suicide bombers, so that theywantingare willing to makecreatethe chaos in worldwidearound the world.(I assume that you should introduce first who are the suicide bombers rather than mentioning it directly without prior explanation)

- Sharmeen Obaid-who is a researcher who examiningexaminesher(I am confused. Who is "her"? sharmeen obaid? so, she examines her own research?) work in Pakistan. He/She explains how Taliban Armies influence the youth by conducting the brain-washing method.

- According to her, they adopt the group of children from rural areas and force their childrenmany parents to hand over their children crudely.
- Then, they gather the children to be one placein a place as their school or what Sharmeen Obaid...
- This school intentionally provides them to prepare to be "the queens of jihad" that will bombexplodethetargeted places which they consider as the enemy base .

As you can see Shandy, I have made some modifications and corrections in order to help you composing a better summary next time. Hope this helps :)

Home / Writing Feedback / TED: A school for the suicide bombers.