There is a school of thought believe that the entry of museums should be free for everyone

Jenny3110 1 / 2  

Many museums charge for admission while others are free

Human beings have been through so many crucial events both in art, politics,..., therefore, to remind and treasure what had happened in the past, museums were established all over the world. There is a school of thought believe that the entry of museums should be free for everyone, while their opponents think that the fee of ticket is resonable. In my opinion, I believe the advantage of this entry fee far outweighs its disadvantage because many museums wouldn't be able to protect their ancestral possessions without it.

People who on the side of free entry into museums have their own arguments since not everyone is wealthy enough to afford the fee. For example, people have to pay 17 euros to get access to Louvre Museum, some visitors would it is would rather affordable to see to "mysterious smile" of Mona Lisa, however, it would be an economic burden for the poor, or travellers for under developing countries, those hardly pay for the cost of accommodations and food. As I already mentioned, museums are the place for people to learn new things, charging for entry could be a barrier for people to achieve new knowledge and could potentially raises a inequality among people.

Despite the aforementioned disadvantages, I am still on the side that museums should be allowed to charge people when entering. The chief rationale could be the bills for other expenses. Since the displacement in museums have been collected after a long time being scattered around the world, the majority of them were not in a good conditions, consequently, the cost for reserving and storing each year is enormous. The electricity, water bills, and other costs for security and management, additionally, are noteworthy. The sales of tickets could somehow diminish the heavy burden of finance on every museums' shoulders, and could lead to better services which would satisfy customers.

Moreover, to solve the problem given by the former, thanks to the development of technologies, museums are now able to hold online exhibitions which include spectacular pieces of art and clear descriptions of each masterpieces.

In conclusion, although I recognize that the museums ticket sales can cause drawbacks to stakeholders in societies, I believe that museums should not remain free for all so as to be operated and developed most effectively.
The writer has over written this opinion paper. It may not be possible to complete an almost 400 word paper within 40 minutes because of the editing and proofreading that he has to complete to finalize the paper. Even without actually reviewing the content, I already saw uncorrected punctuation usage errors, grammar problems, and misused words in the overall presentation. These cumulative errors should have been spotted and corrected if the writer paid attention to the content rather than length of the essay. There has never been an exam taker who passed the test based on length of writing alone. word count does not countin any sectional scoring consideration. Proper grammar and punctuation usage, clarity of explanation , and thought conciseness heavily factor in the scoring though. These are the factors that the writer ignored when writing this essay and these will be the reason for the low score awarding in the end. Next time concentrate on being brief bbut clear, avoid grammar errors, and stick to short sentence presentations. That is how one passes this test. Quality over quantity above all else.Draft, review, edit, repeat until the time runs out. Perfect the content through brief, clear, discussions.

Home / Writing Feedback / There is a school of thought believe that the entry of museums should be free for everyone