School uniforms, agree or disagree? They 'save us alot of time in the morning'.

L33n4 1 / 1  
A majority of people nowadays, agree to disagree on the topic of school uniforms; some dislike the idea of being required to wear a uniform, while others appreciate it.Different people with different mindsets would obviously not agree on the same idea, nevertheless, it's remarkable to note how uniforms unite us together without discriminating anyone. At school, if you take a look around, all you see are people of different age groups, nationalities, races, interests and hobbies all united by the power of uniforms, therefore, you literally cannot 'judge a person by their looks' or clothes, for you wear exactly what they do.

Many of us do not realise this, but uniforms save us alot of time in the morning. True, you don't get to chose what you want to wear, however, you don't have to waste time in doing so. Thereby, this grants you more time to focus on what you REALLY came to school to do; not to show off an expensive dress you got the other day, but to acquire new information and gain knowledge, studying.

//This is all I've written until now, I know I lack points and ideas, help is very much appreciated\\ 😊
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I can help you with your essay. I think you should begin your essay by discussing that there are different opinions about the topic of school uniforms. Then separate the next sentence: "Some dislike the idea of being required..."

You can also form a new sentence when you state: "Nevertheless, it's remarkable..." I understand what you mean by take a look around, but you need to add some words. Do you mean around the school or each classroom? You could also state "...you can see people of different age groups..." Separate your last sentence: "Therefore, you cannot judge a person by their looks or clothes because you wear exactly what they do" (Good statement!)

2nd paragraph: You should be more specific in the first sentence by discussing that uniforms save students time getting dressed for school. You could make a connection in the next sentence by describing that students may have limited choices wearing school uniforms, but this helps save them time. I'm going to suggest placing "really" in all lowercase letters. Also, here is a suggestion for part of the last sentence: "...to do, which is not to show off an expensive dress you purchased the other day, but to acquire new information and gain knowledge."

Home / Writing Feedback / School uniforms, agree or disagree? They 'save us alot of time in the morning'.