Both of schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem unhealthy lifestyle

Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both of schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem.
Do you agree or disagree?

In this contemporary era, the unhealthy lifestyle is becoming a threat to children activities. As such, it is argued that both parents and schools have more responsibilities to tackle with this situation due to their closer with children. While most of children time are spent at home, I personally believe both parents and schools can be the best role model.

It is true that parents hold an important role for their childs because they have more time interacting with children. The parents should be more sensitive with their children's lifestyle related to their healthy life. A case in point, parents should control kid's food with the best nutrition which is needed by youngsters to support their activities. Not only this, parents should pay more attention to restcrict over consumption of internet and television that those can affect on resting quality. Moreover, parents should become the best role model to teach student how to live health and clean such as waking up in the early morning, tidying their own room, washing their dirty clothess or glass after being used.

Apart from this, school, as the second home for youngsters doing their activities, should take a part of this condition. School can apply some rules to control student's activities when they are in the school. In addition, schools can provide a canteen where the students can be avoided by eating unhealthy food. Also, teachers can teach students to live clean such as washing hands, throwing trash into rubbish box, and doing exercise to keep their fit.

In conclusion, living in the modern era with under healthy life standard threaten human life particularly for young childs. For that reason, I personally believe that both parents and schools have the crucial role leading childs to obtain better life's quality.
Samuelsam123 12 / 46 20  
Hey
Nice work on your essay ! do allow me to make some suggestions

It is very important to chose the words to use as they will create different effect on the reader.
the unhealthy lifestyle is becoming a threat to children activities.
I personally believe both parents and schools are the best role model.

The parents should be more sensitive with their children's lifestyle related to their healthy life.

pay more attention to restcrict over consumption of internet and television that those can affect on resting quality.
1 .You can't eat television and internet.
2. Health quality

live health and clean such as waking up in the early morning, also : tidying their own room, washing their dirty clothess or glass after being used.

1. Live healthily
should take a part of this condition = take up the responsibility

threaten human life ? Threaten people's health

have the crucial role leading childs in obtain better life's quality.

I do advise you to read up more so that you have more ideas to write!
Good luck ! If you have any questions don't hesitate to tag my name.

Home / Writing Feedback / Both of schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem unhealthy lifestyle