schools don't prepare young people for life in the real life.

ploniite 2 / 2  
everybody has their own obligations, for example, children have to go to the school to acquire knowledge. also, without education people cant find job and earn money. however, does school prepare young people for life in the real world?

on the one hand, school teaches us how to read, write, calculate and other important things. in school we are learning language that we could communicate in other countries. furthermore, subjects at school, such as, history, geography, literature and social studies, only raise our knowledge.

on the other hand, in life is more important things than money and work, for example, love, relationships, health and friendship, these things we have to learn by ourselfs. schools don't teach us how to stand up for yourself or how to love people. moreover, each people has their own proffesion and every proffesion has their own obligations, most of all, people don't need to know all 15 subjects to get job.

to sum up, schools don't prepare young people for life in the real world. in my opinion,there is a lot of things we have to learn by ourselfs. also, in every proffesion is special things you need to know and these things you can learn by practising. school only teaches elementary things and increases our knowledge.
nabilkhan 3 / 5  
I THINK THAT YOU IN THIS ESSAY YOU HAVEN T COVER THE OTHER OPINIONS ARGUMENT
AND YOU HAVE JUST SET YOUR OWN OPINIONS
however , I think that your essay is good
OP ploniite 2 / 2  
this essay i wrote as my english teacher told me. for and against, just my opinion and my thought, but i think there must be a lot of grammatic mistakes!
I like this sentence a lot:
schools don't teach us how to stand up for yourself or how to love people.

However, a little change should be made:
Schools don't teach us how to stand up for ourselves or how to love people.

Why do you not capitalize the first word of every sentence? Capitalize them!!
:-)

Okay, besides capitalization, I want to mention that I disagree a little. In school, we do learn to stand up for ourselves, and we do learn about relationships. So... maybe you just went to a bad school! :-) I hope the next school you attend will be excellent! At the end of your essay, you can make some suggestions about how to improve school.

Home / Writing Feedback / schools don't prepare young people for life in the real life.