IELTS ESSAY: Whether scientist are able to give solutions to all the problems?

sakuralucia 1 / 3 1  
Scientific and technological advances are very important in our society. But scientists are not able to give solutions to all the problems the created. Do you agree?

It is widely complained that though the achievements in science and technology accelerate the pace of human civilization, it also brings experts a great many new issues. To a great extent, I agree that scientists fail to find all the proper approaches.

The main reason why experts cannot solve all the problems lies with the simple fact that the continuous technological improvements lead to the consistent emergence of new issues. That is to say, there are always going to be new problems along with the development of science. Take space exploration for instance. After human's curiosity about how the stars look like has been satisfied by spaceships, scientists began to question how big the universe is and whether there is similar wildlife out in the space.

A further explaination of experts being unable to offer all solutions is that the created problems are more about morality instead of science or technology. This is clearly demostrated by the fact that the coloning technique, designed to benefit people, now are becoming more worrying because of human misuse. An additional typical example is the abuse of nuclear power, which has been taken as one of the major threats to the whole world.

However, there is no doubt that scientists do provide applicable solutions to tackle the problems created by themselves. For instance, more eco-friendly energy is under development in order to meet the fuel shortage caused by the invention of cars. In this case, not only could experts develop better types of vehicles, but they could utilise the new energy sources in other industries.

Taking all the above mentioned points into account, it is my belief that there are still a great number of problems remaining unsolved due to various reasons, even though scientist are making their best to address all of them.

PLEASE give your comments, thank you very much!
Limetta 2 / 1  
It is widely complained thateven though the achievements in science and technology accelerate the pace of human civilization, it also brings experts a great many new issues. To a great extent, I agree that scientists fail to find all the proper approaches.

The main reason why experts cannot solve all the problems lies in the simple fact that...

experts could not only develop better types of vehicles, but they could also utilise the new energy sources in other industries.

Taking all the above mentioned points into account, it is my belief that there is still a great number of problems remaining unsolved due to various reasons, even though scientist are making their best to address all of them.
homsai 11 / 24 5  
It is widely complained that though the achievements in science and technology accelerate the pace of human civilization, they also bring experts a great many new issues.

It is widely complained that the achievements in science and technology bring many new issues, while they have accelerated the pace of human civilisation.

Taking space exploration for instance.

It has too many long sentences, I believe that a essay with combination of long sentences and short sentences looks better and more readable.

However, the examples are closely related to the topic.
, it also brings experts a great many new issues.

To a great extent, I agree that scientists fail to find all the proper approaches.

To a great extent, I agree that scientists fail to find solutions for every single problem that exists.

The main reason why experts cannot solve all the problems lies with the simple fact that the continuous technological improvements lead to the consistent emergence of new issues.

... Very strong sentence :) .... Great idea too
You write so well... I think you are already ready for this task now.... Excellent writing; good grammar, vocabulary, structure and everything.... Good luck!
ningo 22 / 53 9  
The writing is cool, however the introduction is rather short. In my opinion, you need to show more idea on this issue. Thanks for your essay!
sanaqvi 6 / 12  
A real good writing
It is widely complained that though the achievements in science and technology accelerate the pace of human civilization, it also brings experts a great many new issues.

... very true :)

.... this needs improvement.
The main reason why scientists cannot solve all the problems is that they are unable to control the emergence of new issues as a result of continuous technological improvements.

Scientists can find solutions only for the problems that deal with technology. How about emotional issues? Specially the ones that need more spiritual solutions? I think you should have talked about that side.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ESSAY: Whether scientist are able to give solutions to all the problems?