The scientists continually make an endeavour to achieve a life in outer space.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Some people argue that space exploration has had more to do with national pride than national effort.
To what extent do you agree with this?
How do you think space exploration will change in the future?

In the globalisation era, the development of technology has spread in all aspects. One of them is in the space exploration. Some people believe that with this mission, it can make a nation proud of. Because of that, this needs great effort to prove it. In my view, I strongly agree that in the next future a space journey become prominent.

Furthermore, the inhabitants who know the technology. They will search novel methods to break the limit. As example, a new discovery of space travelling to the moon which done in July 21, 1969 by three Americans. This is proved that the USA has an immense ambitions of special purpose. From that moment, the USA had been a superpower country since it showed the different performance and become fame state.

Nevertheless, all that inseparable from the country which included in the project. Aerospace organizations contains people all over the world. On account of this, Americas cannot claim that they commit their experiments clearly base on their struggle. In addition, regarding the financial aspects, this project needs much cost and requires loan of money from other countries. The nations which helped this invention should be appreciated and become famous as well.

For several years later, in my point of view the travelling of outer space is predicted become the extraordinary one because until present, solely few of inhabitants who can go there. For instance, only 3 Americans, namely Niel Amstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins in 1969 then, this was followed by Russia in 4 years later. This is because for this project requires high financial and much time for preparation.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that although space exploration is difficult journey for people now, the scientists continually make an endeavour to achieve a life in outer space. Then, in next several decades, the era is predicted to face outer travelling.
hayaalqasem 9 / 17  

your essay is good but I have some notes
it's better to divide your essay to introduction ,two paragraphs which explain the introduction,conclusion which summarize
for example
second paragraph :it is not suitable to begin with "Furthermore", you should start with the topic sentence in this paragraph
broibra 17 / 19 3  
Hi, let me try to give you some suggestion for this writing.

the development of technology has spread ininto all aspects.

Asan example, a new discovery of space ...
... an immense ambitions of special purpose.

in my point of view the travelling ofin outer space ishas been predicted to become the extraordinary ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The scientists continually make an endeavour to achieve a life in outer space.