IELTS Task 1 : The IELTS Score In Four Different Countries

tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
The table indicates what the differences of the average score of students are in the IELTS general test in four modules which gained in four various countries around the world in 2010.

The average score of reading section in the all countries was just under 6.5 and only Malaysian who got the highest score of reading with 6.4. The average score for speaking section in the all countries was just over 6.6 and the lowest score in speaking held on French and Malay, while the highest score in speaking was achieved by German with 6.9. The overall score IELTS which is held by German is the highest with 6.7 and French was the second position with 6.5.

More deeply can be seen that Indonesia and Malay obtained in lower overall score in IELTS than two countries in Europe. Moreover, German had the highest score with 6.8 and the lowest score in listening was Malasia with 6.2. Moreover, France and Indonesia maintained the middle position about 6.3. However, German took place as the highest score with 6.9 and the lowest score of writing was 6.0 which was occupied by Malay.

In conclusion, German had the highest of average requirement score in IELTS. Four countries got more than 6.3 score IELTS, so it was an evident that English language has learnt by all people in the Europe and Asia.

hakuyo1112 6 / 9  
The table indicates the differences of the average score of IELTS general test in four modules taken by students in four various countries around the world in 2010.

The average score of reading section of all countries was just under 6.5 and Malaysians got the highest reading score of 6.4.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
It seems that you just use the same sentence structure in your two body paragraphs. Also, your ideas need reorganizing by starting with the most salient features. For example, German has the highest overall score of the four countries. Then you could move into further details and make comparisons among countries and modules.

so it was an evident that English language has learnt by all people in the Europe and Asia.

This kind of task doesn't require you to give any interpretation from the chart. In my opinion, it can't be concluded that every person in two continents has learnt English from the IELTS score of just four countries.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 : The IELTS Score In Four Different Countries