'Nowadays we can see the aftermaths of ruining nature' - GRE

xatutik 12 / 29 10  
Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Nature is a precious gift we have and we population of the earth should to everything possible to preserve it in a natural state. Nature is not just picturesque sights we enjoy to visit, or interesting and fascinating animals we admire, it is the environment we live in and even mere changes in it can have inevitable consequences. Thus, I believe that the nature should be preserved in a level of law, established by all nations. My position is based on witnessing the consequences of ruining nature in some areas and on the other hand the result of preservation of nature by government in other places.

Today we can see many examples of disastrous effects of destroying wild nature. These examples vary from cutting forests to not caring for endangered spices which brings to their extinction. It is already five years that young activists in my country struggle to save Teghut forest, which is condemned to be cut because there have been found metal reserved in this area and one organization wants to develop mining industry there. However cutting even a small part of the forest will have disastrous effects near the forests. As conservationists and environmentalists claim, if even a small amount of forests is cut there, huge landslip and collapses will begin. Along with the effect of industrial trash, it will be merely impossible for inhabitants to continue agricultural activities, which now is the only way of their living. This is only one small case, which as you can see can bring to huge negative consequences. Imagine what can happen if hundreds of hectares of areas are deforested. Another case is indifference towards endangered spices. It is proved by biology that even a small ant has its firm place in nature circle and its extinction or immense increase can break connections in this circle.

These were the possible consequences of natural conditions violation. It is obvious that his violations should be prevented in whole world and the best way of doing this is developing respective laws. Many can argue that sometimes it is better for the nation and its economics to use some areas for industrial and economical purposes, even if these areas will be damaged. Most of the proponents of using wild areas for economics argue that doing this will help a nation to grow economically and earn huge amount of money. However if we realize what a disastrous consequences can bring damaging the nature and how much will government and nation pay later to partially recover from these damages it is obvious that it would be better not to change environment at all. Besides preserved nature can also bring money, if nation take care about it, it could become great touristic zone. Nowadays in many countries tourisms brings more income to that country than all its economical organizations or factories.

Nowadays we can see the aftermaths of ruining nature. These consequences are inevitable and can be very severe. However if every nation preserve its wild nature , than we will have not only beautiful place to live in, but also healthy environment, which will make our life more easy and enjoyable.
mrmdeir 1 / 3  
introduction is kind of weak and bland, worded kinda weird too.
Overall I think you answer the prompt
But make sure to edit it and revise!!!!!
ronny12 2 / 4  
Your introduction is a bit irritating, maybe you should more words that fit.
Buy the content is really at the point. :)
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
try to apportion those long sentences to facilitate your essay for reader =)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Nowadays we can see the aftermaths of ruining nature' - GRE