Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

I can't see any negative impact of technology for people - everything depends on community attitude.

ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
The use of electoric media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Modern-day is makes people to efficient every daily activities, communication become easily because of the technology. Some people think that technology have give a drawback for societies . In my opinion, I can't see any negative impact for people, trully it's depent on community attitudes.

First of all, some societies may think that technology in communication has growth within negative side. We can see al lot of people in any restorant or cafe which gather with friends is often busy with their phone rather than talk much to their friends, so the meaning of geathring it self become disappear. Other example is when people assembly with their families , often they play with their device, and it become severe because parents never warn their kids.

On the other hand, high-technology device also bring the helpful benefit for societies. For example, when we saperate with our families or friends we can still keep in touch by using the internet . so distance is not a problem anymore. Secondly, with recent technology communication is turn out to be easier than the past before. But the important thing is public can respond faster if there is a problem which happen suddenly. For example, if one of their families got accident so they can immediately call his parents.

In conclusion, technology is bring us to become closer with people around. People have to realize that their device also probably negative impact if people is not use their technology propery. As a result, modern device would develop and never bring a drawback for all of humans.

Home / Writing Feedback / I can't see any negative impact of technology for people - everything depends on community attitude.