Selecting a career is not an easy thing; How do you choose your career?

rozha 15 / 34  
Career has a great role in our life , can impacts on life of any one of us , it has negative and postive effects,So, selecting our career is a very difficult decision that we will do,every person should think carefully from indicating their career,This decision is different from one person to another one. it depends on the desire, economical situation and ability of that person,some persons dont have that ability to work hard and take some great responsibilies, and some of them came from poor background they like to have a good income they dont mind even if he or she works for a long time without any rest, vise versa, some people work just for getting high rank in the society ,they dont need money but they want to be respectful.

in addition, career has also great effect on our society , goverment should consider a policy , every person should be evaluated before getting any careers, for example, doctor has a great responsibilty because our life is under their hands, not every person can be a doctor, those person that want to become adcotor should be evaluated , and determine their ability and their skills.

in conclusion, i think selecting a career is not an easy thing, we will think carefuly before deciding which career we want to do, because our career means our life.
Shumaila86 11 / 31 9  
Career has a great role in our life , can impacts on life of any one of us , it has negative and postive effects,So, selecting our career is a very difficult decision that we will do,every person should think carefully from indicating their career,This decision is different from one person to another one.

Hi Rozha!you are using a lot of commas even at places where you need to put period. It is making me, as a reader, difficult to understand what you want to describe.

every person should think carefully from indicating their career,

indicating or choosing???

from one person to another one

from person to person.

and take some great responsibilies, and some of them came from poor background they like to have a good income

take some great responsibilities while others come from poor background, but they like to have a good income.

r background they like

background. Since they like

,they dont

they do not OR don't

society , government

society; therefore, government

person that want

person who/that wants
Please go through the use of Capitalization, Periods, Comma and Verbs.
Good Luck
OP rozha 15 / 34  
thank you...I know i am not good in writing , i try to improve it.
Career has a great role in our life

... "role" is always linked with "play"
Career plays a great role in our life OR Career has a great role to play in our life

can impactsimpact on life of any one of us

.... career impacts / career can impact.

... this line is too very long and has many punctuation errors. You finish a sentence with a full stop and separate them with commas. This one is very confusing and I don't understand whether it is just one line or several :(
OP rozha 15 / 34  
Thank Dumi.

Home / Writing Feedback / Selecting a career is not an easy thing; How do you choose your career?