IELTS WRITING TASK 2_SELF-DRIVING SYSTEMS FOR VEHICLES

Samt Lee 3 / 6 2  
Many automobile manufacturers created self-driving systems for their vehicles.

DISCUSS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF RELEASING CARS WITH THESE SYSTEM.

As the advent of modern technology, there has been a common belief that automakers of smart cars may cause some adverse issues to the society and pose a threat to the old generation for not updating these new high-tech equipment. However, from a personal perspective, I do believe that auto system obviously brings more merits than the bad ones.

There are many compelling reasons why peoples consider automobile manufacturers as a complex system. On the individual level, the old seems it is hard for them to learn how to use these transportations and apparently transforming into this new trend must cost an arm and a leg on a wide scale. In addition, technological advances in self-driving automobiles can reduce the security of their owner's privacy. For instance, to keep track of users destinations, auto system can hold a host of informations which can be served as detrimental purposes if there are any hackers want to use it.

Nevertheless, automobile vehicles will help us reduce remarkably accidents and become one of the most convenient devices according to its self-driving program. The system based on algorithms designed to overcome human errors by working orderly. In fact, a recent survey has shown that about 60 percent of automobile accidents can be prevented by using self-driving systems. This is because they can monitor the paths more carefully, keep a safe distance from other vehicles. Extrinsically, they do not depend on personal emotions and work efficiently without human's cognitive. This can lead to a decrease in human error and accident rate so everyone can drive safely and minimize negative consequences.

To sum up, although community still has some controversial prejudices about applying self-driving system for their transportations, it is evident that using this process will properly increase the life standard of citizens and create a number of advantages.
You are not discussing the prompt requirement as indicated. You are discussing old and new tech comparisons as opposed to the safety considerations intailed in the use of automated cars. Issues to be considered are on-board computer failures, technology hijacking in driverless cars that cause drivers to lose control of steering direction, and lack of actual driver attention to road conditions when compared to simple automatic cars with a simple on-board computer system.

The above topics should have been used in your first reasoning discussion paragraph. your second paragraph is well developed and discussed. You clearly understand the advantages which led to the effective discussion. The conclusion though, could have been better presented. Rather than 1 long compressed sentence, use up to 5 sentences to properly segment or divide the discussion summary points.
OP Samt Lee 3 / 6 2  
Thanks for your advice !

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 2_SELF-DRIVING SYSTEMS FOR VEHICLES