Toefl; Self studying or studying with a teacher?

okaert 4 / 10 2  
Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer?

Learning is very important thing for people but the more important thing is learning ways.These ways provide to people to learn about something in easy way, so make a decision about the learning way is a crucial point.In this point, there are 2 ways to learn effectively.Although some people think that the first way which learning with the teacher is better than second way which learning by themselves, I think second way is better, because people have to make more research, they can develop their own strategy and they are more determined persons.

First of all, if someone choose the second way of learning, he or she has to make more research.There is nobody to help to her or him to learn effectively,so they has to make research to learn or to get a deeply understanding about topic that they want to learn.They make their research as they use internet, download podcast and articles. They have to read and listen them deeply to understand these. Also they can go to library to find materials if they don't find materials in internet.On the other hand, if they choose the first way, teachers give these materials to them, so they don'2 learn hot to make research.Therefore, they will learn how to make research and to get a understanding how is the difficult to make it.

Secondly, they can develop their strategies by themselves.Although some teachers are very experienced and very talented to teach lessons, sometimes their strategy is not as good as their talent.At this point, people who want to learn by themselves develop their own strategy.They improve new steps to solve problems such as in mathematic problems.Furthermore because they invent new steps, they memorize their step and they carry out these steps on problems fastly.Therefore, they can be more fast than teachers.

Last but not least, people who learn by themselves are more determined persons.Due to the fact that they don't take anybody's help, they can get bad results from examinations,so they realized that they have make more study and more research.They learn how to get good results from examination.Also when they make falses, they don't be upset and afraid of their wrongs, because they know that they will overcome these difficulties.In other words, they learn new something from their falses.

To sum up, although whether learning is better with teacher or by themselves is debated by many people, I strongly believe that people can learn better by themselves because of reason which I mentioned in the above.
Learning is very important thing for people but the more important thing is learning ways.

Learning is very important for the people to prosper in life, however, the most important things in this process is that the type of learning method.

These ways provide to people to learn about something in easy way, so make a decision about the learning way is a crucial point

These ways provide people with various options of learning in terms of easiness and interest.

because people have to make more research,

research can be done with the guidance of the professor (teacher ) too.
First of all, if someone choose the second way of learning, he or she has to make more research.

This is a poor sentence. In body paragraphs you need to give the reasons to defend your position in the argument. Research and self-study are two different things. Why you think self-study is better than studying with a teacher's guidance? That's the question you need to answer. So, start the para with a solid reason as to why you think so.

There is nobody to help to her or him to learn effectively,so they has to make research to learn or to get a deeply understanding about topic that they want to learn.They make their research as they use internet, download podcast and articles. They have to read and listen them deeply to understand these. Also they can go to library to find materials if they don't find materials in internet.

It's actually not about research. It's about having yourself accountable for your success. When you do self-study, there is no help you would get from another person. So, you would have to look after yourself and that itself assures that you would be more keen on your studies.
OP okaert 4 / 10 2  
thank you so much pahan for your helping.In toefl essay, I need to develop my ideas very quickly, therefore I miss some important points and this lead misunderstanding.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl; Self studying or studying with a teacher?