IELTS: Selfsufficiency OR Import Food

mahash 1 / -  
WOULD ANY EXPERT IN WRITING EVALUATE MY ANSWER OF TASK 2 AND WHAT IS THE BAND?
THANKS ALOT
HERE IS THE QUESTION AND MY ANSWER

Countries should produce the food that their population eat, and import a little food
To what extend do you agree or disagree
Give reasons, examples to your answer / 250 words

Although the general trend internationally is emphasizing producing only food that their population eat, exporting should not be decreased. Importing and exporting are two faces of the same coin, but the former is always on top, the latter, the base. I perceive that the base is important in order not to let any country to collapse. However, exporting is a further good experience due to the position of earth. My country experience had made me disagree with being importing limit food and produce only what our population need.

The attitude of importing little food aimlessly in any country especially in terms of vegetables and fruits leads to not having all various kinds of food. As a result, they might have physical diseases and lack of vitamins. In my country, the agriculture and the weather as well had resulted in encouraging exporting from other countries. My country is a food trade two-way. Our government believe in widening the scope of importing and exporting. Consequently, all kinds of food are available to people. For example, apples are available in our shops and supermarkets all day along. Exporting apples from cold countries, made it available during the year. Now, we have apples in winter and summer seasons as well.

Those who support the idea of producing only food that their population like are most spreading in countries that are agriculturally reformed. They have fertile soils for outstanding products. Unfortunately, my country is the counterpart.
nguyenngoc 4 / 8  
My country is a food trade two-way

two-way>> dual-purpose

[quote=mahash]Exporting apples from cold countries, made it available during the year

exporting apples to cold countries
import apple from cold countries
during last years.
You need to pay attention to the essay to the essay structure for this task. I generally recommend the structure : Introduction (introduce the topic and state your opinion), 2 Body paras (REASONS FOR your opinion and examples to support them), Conclusion

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Selfsufficiency OR Import Food