Before sending directly to houses the rainwater must be in the treatment plant for purifying process

La Baso 15 / 22  
The diagram below shows how rainwater is reused.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

This diagram presents about the ways of reusing rainwater such as poured from the dam or directly taken from rainwater tank.
To begin, rainwater is placed in the dam. Before sending directly to the houses for drinking water or other vital purposes, water must be in water treatment plant for purifying process. Another method is that rainwater is placed in the rainwater tank. Due to water is not purified when it is sent to the house; it is only used for garden purpose or not for drinking.

After water is used for several purposes, the household wastewater is placed in the wastewater treatment plant for purification and next its excess treated water is ready to be sent in the river. In any case, there is also recycled water process that allows the water to be used again. In addition, the stormwater is being sent directly to the river by pipe after in the stormwater treatment.

Hi Baso, here's another help from my end.

- This diagram presents about the
- ways of reusing rainwater,such as
- from the rainwater tank.

- To begin with ,
- rainwater is placed infetched from the dam.,b efore
- sending it directly
- Another method is thatwhen rainwater
- is placedpoured in the
- Due toThis water is

- After this processes, water
- and next its excess
- sent into the river.
- also a recycled
- after in the stormwater treatment.

I hope the corrections are useful Baso, just be very mindful in adding the linking verbs and their usage, you tend to miss the link between your phrases and some sentences don't have them at all. This verbs complete the sentences so be observant in this association.

Home / Writing Feedback / Before sending directly to houses the rainwater must be in the treatment plant for purifying process