Sending a message via social media is much faster than using a letter.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Connections amongst society will be had a bad effect of using cutting-edge technology such as a device which is operate applications of social media. I am more likely to disagree with this statement because of it makes people's lives easier to give some information and interact with other person, but should be controlled of using internet. Humans lives will be difficult if this sophisticated technology is absence.

Nowadays, people witnessed dienate themselves as a adverse effect. This is because human is addict with this device and do not care about circumstance. For example, over active in cyberspace makes people to ignore socializing in the real world. Consequently, more and more limited our association so that it could became antisocial figure in the future.

On the other hand, people always using electronic media for routines. This is due to the fact that society usage of communication to connect to other people who live in long distance and sometimes for business such as online shop. Based on my own experience, sending message with social media is faster than using letter. As a result, it makes people's lives more convenient. This is no doubt that with technology advances people's lives better than before

In conclusion, it is clear that sophisticated technology indeed gives negative impact, but it is very helpful for human being. It hinge on people who using this technology, because human should be use this media wisely. Although people's lives easier, it might be controlled.
Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Hi Ryan...
There are some corrections for you, Just cut to the case.

I am more likely to disagree with this statement because of it makes people's lives easier to give some informations and interact with other person, but should be controlled of using internet. Humans lives will be difficult if this sophisticated technology is absence.

Because + s+ v
Because of + n
On the other hand, people alwaysusing use electronic media for routines (there is no verb)
always = present

Well done mate!
Hi Riandi, please find a few suggestions that will hopefully enhance your essay.

- Connections amongst society will be had a badhas negative
- effects of using cutting-edge technology
- such as a device which is operateand applications of social media.
- because of it makes people's lives
- easier,to give somemore information
- and interact with other personpeople ,
- but should be controlled of usinghowever, internet usage should be controlledinternet .
- HumansPeoples lives will be

- dienate - I'm not pretty sure what you mean by this word, please elaborate.

- themselves as an adverse effect.
- This is because human is addictpeople gets addicted with this device
- and do not care about the circumstances .
- cyberspace makes people to ignore socializing
- Consequently, more and morethis limitslimited
- our association so that it could becameand results to people becoming antisocial figure in the future .

There you have it Riandi, as you can see, there is quiet a lot of enhancement to your essay and I took the liberty to correct the first 2 paragraphs and I hope you follow though and practice editing the last two.

Home / Writing Feedback / Sending a message via social media is much faster than using a letter.