Separating students which cause problems from others in a school

Dogmidoo 1 / -  

Disruptive school students issue

Owing to the problem which Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. I feel this way for two reasons, which i will explore in the following essay.

Firstly, many things affect to students and teenagers in society. One of those is a poverty which hasn't enough money and cannot to go to school his and her child. Therefore, some teenagers choice a wrong things. For example: They use to addict a drug abuse and drink a vodka and smoke. Then, this action is to change their mind.

Secondly, another of reason is a divorce, and be cold with others. Those students have not a person who teaches something on solving problem. As parents attitudes are wrong, their children are also misdeed in dealing with society. But, if we will separate grouped such a students. On the other hand it is a human right problem.

In conclusion, if we may going to divide these students. it is not too long time, just a few months. Additionally, we can treat their mindset to a meditation of method.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Dogmidoo
Hey. Welcome here! I hope that this feedback helps you somehow.

First and foremost, you still lack the appropriate level of formality in your work. For example, the usage of transitions, punctuation marks, and the general flow of writing all give away that you are still unable to provide a concrete written approach. When you're trying to elaborate a specific part of your essay (say, for instance, the second paragraph's second sentence), you should consistently focus on adding depth to the main thoughts that you are laying out in the open.

Furthermore, the concluding remarks that you currently have are insufficient. You cannot merely just give out rhetorical statements, especially if you truly want to have a more focused approach to writing. Also, the last sentence that you had in your conclusion was particularly baffling because of the direction that you were dragging the work itself. Be more specific; be bolder when writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Separating students which cause problems from others in a school