Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Several applications online to create connection with others, can be used to find a soul mate.

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
With the latest technological advancements, dating is now possible online. Would you recommend online dating for your single friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages of online dating? Site some examples to support your answer.

In modern era, an enormous invention for technology is come along. Advance feature message and several applications to create connection with others can be used for finding part of soul of someone. Personally, I will recommended for my peers if they exult with covet relationship and I am argue that there are benefit and drawback of online dating, such as people will not waste time to always meet with kindred spirit and there is unbelief touch for each of pair.

To begin with, advance technology make people easily to build relation with other. Because now, there are an immense attributes in smartphone, such as Facebook, Instagram and snap chat that make people effortless to realize more activities others in a day, such as with video and photo. According to experience my close friend when I studied in my college, he always pushed away by his dream girl. After that he attempt to found out a new female by means of online chatting in Facebook. As a result, now they have pair and every day they always meet in the message of what sup and they yearning release at one time in six months.

On the other hand, dating online give positive and negative effect. Brace are able to focus on massive activities in a day without the necessity to always together in a daytime. Thus, with online chatting, such as by line or what sup, they touch of the best pick having long partnership. However, it also has drawback, such as there is unhealthy relation due to distance and fiber communication. With reference to the latest Married Institution in Nottingham in 2010, 77 percent relationship is ended due to dispute of each pears because there is unbelief for each pair. As a consequence, a few of young people are having relation just by online communication.

All in all, as far as I am concern, I believe that I able to give suggestion to my peers finding soul mate by online. Besides, I think that online dating can make relationship safely, but it also make unhealthy partnership.

Home / Writing Feedback / Several applications online to create connection with others, can be used to find a soul mate.