There are several components in a wind turbine. The first one is a tower ... IELTS Writing Task 5

maulida07 6 / 7 1  
The diagram presents how a wind turbine works and the possible locations to generate the maximum electricity. Overall, it can be seen that there are five main components in a turbine with two options for the best locations.

There are several components in a wind turbine. The first one is the tower which is made of steel. Its function is to prop the other components above it. On the upper part, there are three blades made of fiberglass or wood. These two materials help the blades to rotate easily so it can produce more electricity. Behind by the blades, a wind sensor is located to help tracking the wind's speed and direction. There is a generator right below the wind sensor to convert the energy into electricity with the amount of 1.5 megawatts. Located separately by the wind turbine, there is a computer above the ground. The computer helps to adjust the direction and angle of the blades based on the information given by the wind sensor.

The best locations for the wind turbine to be placed are on the hill or beneath the sea. The wind which blows from the sea goes directly to the turbine located on the hill and it can give the maximum strengths. On the other hand, the turbine placed beneath the sea can receive the wind directly because it is not spoiled by the landscape. Therefore, it gives the optimum wind strengths.
aidafitria18 9 / 14 1  
The first one is thea tower which is ...
These two materials help the blades to (...make the blades...) rotate easily so it ...
Behind by the blades, a wind sensor ...
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Maulida..
I am delighted to read your writing because you have shown positive progress. Let me help you to finalize this. However, I really hope you review those so that you do not fall the same mistakes.

Overall, it can be seen that there are five main components ...

You should separate this to become two sentences.
OVERALL, IT CAN BE SEEN THAT THE TURBINE CONSISTS OF FIVE MAIN COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, A LOCATION OF THE TURBINE DETERMINES POWER OF ELECTRICITY GENERATED.

The first one is the tower which is made of steel

You are supposed to omit WHICH IS.

Honestly, I was surprised when I read your writing. I think you have found the sense in this. You could cover requirements of the task. Besides that, you can place the proper words in your sentence. Actually, you have made some of minor errors. However, it can be forgiven because you are able to describe the information well. One of the clearest progress is harnessing the proper linking words. It is my main reason why I say that you can have organized the data better.

I believe you can master this skill on condition that you wanna practice again and again.
GOOD LUCK.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are several components in a wind turbine. The first one is a tower ... IELTS Writing Task 5