Several countries restrict their citizens to smoke exclusively in some isolated smoker zones

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
In some countries it is now illegal to smoke in public places. It is only fair that people who wish to smoke should have to leave the building. Do you agree or disagree?

Several countries restrict their citizens to smoke in public and those willing to have some should step aside from place where people come together. I would clearly agree with this idea because smoking disturbs some people in public and inhaling a clean air is right for all people.

People in the public area are often being disturbed by the cigarette smoke of smoking people. It is clearly shown people in many cases not only avoid smoking people but also curse them as they scared with the toxic effect of the cigarette smoke. The study conducted by the Australia Healthcare Researcher in 2007 revealed that a single cigarette contains more than 4,000 chemical compounds that cause several types of cancer and respiratory diseases. For this reason, several countries introduced regulation that smoking should be restricted in public places as the poison that cigarette contains disturb people.

Furthermore, another reason why smoker should be instructed to leave the building when willing to smoke is that all people wish to inhale a clean air. There are two types of smoker; the first one is people who smoke cigarette actively called as an active smoker and the rest is people who do not smoke who merely get the impact of such bad habit, called as a passive smoker. It is undeniable fact that the percentage of passive smoker is bigger than the active smoker. As the Australia Healthcare Researcher in 2007 also revealed that the effect of cigarette smoke is more dangerous to the passive smoker as the active smoker exhaling the smoke to the air while the passive smoker cannot exhale the smoke mixed to the air. Driven by the reason of every citizen should inhale a clean air freely, some countries now restrict to smoke in public and those who wish to smoke should leave the building.

Overall, it is very reasonable for some government to illegalise smoking in public area. Thus restricting smoking will reassure people to inhale a fresh air as some people getting disturbed by the smoke of cigarette.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Kiki, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct me if I get wrong,

It is clearly shown people in many cases not only avoid smoking -->

It is clearly shown people in many cases that not only avoid smoking
(AsThe study conducted by the Australia Healthcare Research)

Besides, the study conducted by ...

the first one is people who smoke cigarette actively called as ... -->
people who smoke cigarette actively called as an active smoker, while the rest who do not smoke, merely get the impact of such bad habit

hope you can improve your writing well,

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Several countries restrict their citizens to smoke exclusively in some isolated smoker zones