IELTS WRITING TASK2 SEVERAL EXAMPLE OF INTRODUCTION

Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
1. As global trade increases, many goods, including those we use on a daily basis, are produced in other contries and have to be transported long distances.

Do the benefits of this trend outweigh the drawbacks?

As developing globalization, we can take many goods which are provided from other countries. It is essential for us to live concerning a lot of goods and many companies have to get benefit by trade.

2. In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience.

Discuss both opinions and give your opinion.

Children who should go to school work and keep the cost of living in many countries. In research, these children make a lot of influence on the studying skill and they can not earn if they do not learn to education.

3. Unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example, working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood, or teaching sports to younger children).

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In these days, taking part in unpaid community service reduces because of moving up to individualism among young people. It is important for them to be foster this service, so they will increase the oppotunity of connecting to other people.
bung ilham 14 / 30  
aloha Naoki, below are my suggestions for you:

1st answer
... we can take many goods(products) which are provided from other countries.
(you should better add your sentences, because it will help you increase your words)

2nd answer
Children who should go to school work and keep the cost of living in many countries. In research, these ...
(in my perspective, what you write should be better included in the body paragraph)

3rd answer
In these days, taking part in unpaid community(voluntary) service reduces because ...
... so they will increase the oppor tunity of connecting to other people. (put in your thesis statement in order that your introduction will be better)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK2 SEVERAL EXAMPLE OF INTRODUCTION