There were several improvements in industrial and facility sectors in Lakeside between 2000 and 2009

mardian24 46 / 75  
A breakdown of the changes in Lakeside between 2000 and 2009 is depicted in the two pictures. Overall, it can be seen that there were several improvements in industrial and facility sectors.

To begin with, numerous differences were occurred in the northwest side of the images. Firstly, in 2000 there was derelic warehouse, nevertheless it was changed into car park in 2009. Furthermore old town had been shifted into offices and university in 2009 which was located in the north side of school. Afterwards, in 2000 experienced an art centre, while in 2009 showed cinema, and the school still existed in both two years, while one of the residential areas is deleted. Lastly, shopping centre was built in the southwest of the school.

On the other hand, some difference happened in the southeast of the river. First of all, lake disappeared into pond in 2009. Moreover, industrial complex was larger in 2009 rather than in 2000. Last but not least, residential area which was situated behind industrial complex in 2000 was removed in 2009.

• Question
Hi Mardian, below are a few direct suggestions to strengthen your essay.

- two picturesdiagrams .
- in the industrial and facility sectors.

- To begin with, numerous differences were occurred in the northwest
- side of the imageslandscape .
- Firstly , in 2000 thereit was a derelic warehouse,
- nevertheless it was changed into a car park in 2009.
- Furthermore, the old town had been shiftedconverted
- into offices and university in 2009
- which was located in the north side of the school.
- Afterwards, inIn 2000,
- experienced an art centre was built , while in 2009 showed cinema,
- is deletedwas destroyed .
- Lastly, a shopping centre was ...

There you have it Mardian, this direct correction approach is done in order for you to see and change the sentences and strengthen them before you submit the analysis.

Home / Writing Feedback / There were several improvements in industrial and facility sectors in Lakeside between 2000 and 2009