Several possible factors which trigger crime rate and the best action to prevent criminal activity

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Each year, the crime rate increases.
What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?

In specific countries of the world criminality still a big issue. The fact showed that the crime rate increases annually, this essay will discuss several possible factors which triggered crime rate and the best action to prevent criminal activity.

There are several potential factors which feed criminal rate. The first factors are poverty. In specific place where poor people lives such as slump and prostitution area, criminality can be occurred anytime. People who do not have money to buy daily basis goods have a bigger tendency to do crime. As the result, poor people usually take illegal action such as pickpocket, burglary, and robbery as a shortcut to get money. Not only this, lack of education also takes important factors. Uneducated people have small chance to get well paid job. As the result, they have a bigger chance to fall on crime. Finally, lack of government control also increases an opportunity to do crime.

In terms of solutions, I believe that government and individuals should work together to prevent criminal activity. Government should recovery slump and prostitution the area to beneficial public facility such as library and public park. As the the result, criminal who usually hide in such places will difficult to find a place to live. Individuals should take a the role as social control agent. People should report their neighbor if they commit a criminal action.

All in all, there is a several problem related to criminal activity. To solve this problem, government and citizen must work together to tackle this issue.
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Hello Brother
Let me give you some advices

The first factors is poverty

in specific place where poor people live in

have a bigger tendency to commit crime (better use commit to reflect doing illegal action)

However, you give special place to distinguish between your body 2 and conclusion

keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Several possible factors which trigger crime rate and the best action to prevent criminal activity