Several steps which must be passed for making liquid chocolate

nida26 30 / 19 5  
The diagrams show how chocolate is produced.

The diagram illustrates the process of chocolate production. Overall, it can be seen that there are several steps which must be passed for making liquid chocolate.

To begin, the main ingredient to produce chocolate is red pods which are from cacao trees. These trees are grown in the South America, Africa, and Indonesia. After the red pods have been ripe, these pods are ready harvested. There are plenty of white cocoa beans inside of the pods. Afterwards, these beans which have been collected will be fermented together with a spread in the sun to dry. Then, the dried white cocoa beans are collected and packaged by large sacks.

Next, these sacks will be distributed by train or lorry to some manufactories for further processing. After that, the beans are roasted until the temperature reaching 350 degree. In the next stage, these beans are crushed until the outer shell removed. The last, the inner part of the beans are pressed, so the liquid chocolate is produced.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
hi Nida. these are some simple corrections i made for your essay. keep writing. thanks

These trees are grown in theSouth America, Africa, and Indonesia. pay more attention in the using of article 'the' to mention country

After the --> no need to use article here red pods have been ripe, these pods are ready harvested --> to harvest/ to be harvested

There are plenty of white cocoa beans inside of the pods.
with a spread in the sun under the sun light to dry.
Then, the dried white cocoa beans are collected and packaged byin large sacks.
After that, the beansare roasted until the temperature reaching 350 degree + unit . In the next stage, these beansare crushed until the outer shell removed. The last, the inner part of the beans are pressed , so the liquid chocolate is produced

in this paragraph you use passive form for all the sentences, you need to try various writing style to enhance you writing ability

Home / Writing Feedback / Several steps which must be passed for making liquid chocolate