Sex Trafficking, an issue of international significance

Miss_Swiss 2 / 2  
Please discuss an issue of international significance that has occured in the last year and is of particular importance to you.

Your response must be between 400-750 words.
Any additions and comments would be greatly appreciated thxs

Human trafficking and disgusting sexual behaviour

Human trafficking is a global issue although is not commonly spoken about and publicized it is a very serious matter. It is also very common in 3rd world countries like Thailand, and the Philippines for human trafficking, but many may not know it is common in America as well, or they just choose to ignore it. Anyone can be a victim to this horrific and illegal crime. It can be from a little girl to a grown woman or even a teenage boy. A lot of these people have families, and they are taken away in the blink of an eye. Most of the kids that go missing are snatched on the busy streets of their countries with no one to protect them, and so they are taken.

Some are even reeled in through these so called modeling agencies seeking beautiful young girls. Telling them they can be international models and that they will take them all over the world. The first time I ever heard about human trafficking I was about eleven and at first it made me mad. It just boggled my mind how these little girls younger than me were taken like that and forced to do those disgusting sexual acts or be beaten. That stuck with me, I even wanted to become a police officer or some secret agent, so that I could bust those disgusting people who run the business. Seeing what happens to the little ones especially the girls bothers me to the core. I wish I could travel all around the world and put an end to this blasphemy.

The worst thing about human trafficking is they take these kids and use them in every possible, imaginable way. Then when they are done with them they throw them to the side like animals. When some of the girls get ill or contract an STD, which is not their fault at all, they kill them. The living conditions are unbelievable. If you have seen the way they have to live you would be so appreciative for your life. In my opinion homeless people live better than those poor girls.

They put about twenty thru thirty girls in one room with maybe a sheet or bag to sleep on every day. Those girls are in pain every waking moment of their lives living there. They could be as young as seven or ten. One way I heard of the traffickers killing the girls was by breaking their neck. I have to think how disturbing and twisted they are to just kill a child and not look back once. That would haunt me forever.

,Uniqua K
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
Human trafficking is a global issue although is not commonly spoken about and publicized it is a very serious matter

^It is fairly well spoken about and fairly well publicized in my opinion.
O, and your punctuation in the first sentence needs to be worked on.
*This is just the first sentence, and it already quite problematic.
It can be from a little girl, to a grown woman, or even a teenage boy.

Better not say illegal crime; it is redundant.

If you have seen the way they have to live you would be so appreciative for about your life.

In my opinion homeless people live better than those poor girls. --- yes, I would say so...

This isw a very important issue, and I'm glad you are writing about it. I think this essay is a little too obvious, saying many obvious things. The best idea for you might be to say something very original that people may not have thought about; say something original and interesting in the first paragraph, and make it your theme. That way it will not seem so obvious. You make a lot of good points, so now the thing to do is make this essay original by giving it a specific theme.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Sex Trafficking, an issue of international significance