Should share information as much as possible? IELS 12 Test 5 Task 2

cherny 4 / 8 1  

"Sharing is caring"

"Sharing is caring" This is the quote that we always hear in our daily life. Many people think that we should share as much as information as possible especially in scientific research, business and education. However, there are also many people who has different opinion about some information. I personally believe that sharing information as much as possible with other people can improve our life.

Of course it is always god to share information with others as we can get new information from the others, especially during a discussion. Through sharing information, we are actually unintentionally widen our knowledge because the incoming information are sometimes new to us. Other than that, when we share information, we are not only helping other people, but also improve ourselves at the same time. The reason is that we will organise the information the fact in our brain in order to make others understand it easily. We must also get confirmation about the truthfulness of the infomation before presenting to someone else for example in scientific research.

Although sharing is a very good behaviour but not all knowledge are shareable.It is because the infromation is too important to them. Sometimes the information is the result of their hard work. For example high confidential business project. Company invested huge amount of money, spent very time and also put a lot of effort on it. Each company has their own information. So it will be considered as treat to a company if the information are being shared to public and may being used by others.

In conclusion, eventhough some information involve the benefits of companies, but in contrast companies can cooperate and makes the project better. It is same to scientific research and also education. So we should share information with other people to make our life better.
Yi, this is not a straight out personal point of view reference essay. This is a "both point of view plus personal opinion" essay. What you discussed in this essay is solely your point of view. That means your response to the prompt is only partially correct and as such, will receive a much lower score than it could have possibly have been considered for. That is really too bad because, had you discussed the essay from the required points of view, you would have had a better chance of gaining a higher and ultimately, passing score for your work.

Had you shown that you were discussing a public opinion for each point of view before presenting your own opinion, you would have fallen within the prompt parameters, allowing you to be scored fully for this essay instead of only partially because you made it a single point of view essay. The proper discussion for this would have been better presented as:

There is a public sense of a need to openly contribute to knowledge in the fields of science, commerce, and education. However, others feel that information from these areas of knowledge should be kept a secret because of its high value within these territories. This essay will analyze the reasons behind each point of view after which I shall offer my own opinion on the matter.

Publicly, one point of view reasons that...

While the other sector opines that...

Based on my analysis, my opinion is that...

To close this discussion...

When discussing a 3 point of view essay, each body paragraph must identify which point of view is being discussed in order to receive the proper analysis and points rewards in the scoring scheme. Being unable to do so lowers your scoring consideration in the final tally. Widening the discussion based on the prompt requirement means you increase your overall scoring potential on a per consideration basis. In my presentation sample, everything from the TA all the way to the GRA will be scored on the highest possible bracket because of the clarity in presentation and discussion.
Chuni lal 2 / 6  
your conclusion and third paragraphs are contradicting, in the other point of view, you have described that knowledge/information of companies are essential and critical for them to remain secret as business point of view but in conclusion you have pointed out, if 2 business models can share their information would lead to benefit their business.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should share information as much as possible? IELS 12 Test 5 Task 2