Sharing of wealthy nations and responsibility of poorer nations-ielts task 2

beepro21 15 / 22  
Topic: Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

It is undeniable that the government of each nation has to be responsible for improving the living standards of its own citizens.However, poor nations seem to meet many obstacles to complete their duties so they actually need the help of wealthier nations. Wealthy nations should help poorer ones by practical activities such as financial support, which promotes understanding, solidarity and friendship among nations.

The governments of poor nations have many difficulties in different fields such as economy developing economies, building education systems, enhancing health care services, dealing with social evils...Poverty in developing countries are followed by diseases, no schooling, unemployment, crime.Poverty creates a ridiculous circle from which poor nations can not escape.In contrast, developed countries have strong economies with advanced technologies and their civilized citizens can live in comfort.The average income of a person in developed countries is hundred times as much as that of a person in developing countries. If no actions are taken, there is a sharper contrast between the lives of the rich and those of the poor.

To overcome above problems, the governments of poor nations must realize their strong points and weak points, exploit their potential power. seize chances and take advantages of help from foreign countries. Although poor nations receive help from wealthy ones, they should not depend too much on this kind of help. One of the most important thing is that they have to seek solutions to the problems themselves before calling help from others.

.
Wealthy nations should realize that development of poor nations also influence that of theirs. When they help others, they also benefit from these relationships.For example, they can find new chances in investment , new potential markets and strengthen international cooperation. In addition, their help will partly shorten the distance between different communities.

In conclusion, I strongly recommended that the governments of poor nations should take effective actions to guarantee a good life to their citizens. Wealthy nations along with other international organisations should work together and give a hand to poor nations for a peaceful world future.

Please check my writing! Thank you in advance.
Icecreamquest 6 / 15  
The governments of poor nations have many difficulties in different fields such as economy developing economies,----only developing economies is ok

"residents average income " replace "The average income of a person " ----may be better

I strongly recommended that the governments of poor nations should take effective actions to guarantee a good life to their citizens. Wealthy nations along with other international organisations should work together and give a hand to poor nations for a peaceful world future.---recommend

Very meaningful article. Have good day! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Sharing of wealthy nations and responsibility of poorer nations-ielts task 2