Shopping has become a favorite pastime among young people.

ssv_1368 1 / -  
Why do you think it is like that.
Do you think they must be encouraged to do other things rather than shopping?

Nowadays many people go shopping in their leisure time that has turned into preference among youth. It happens because of these days ostentatious life, for passing time and parents charge for their children packet. Government and parents are responsible to encourage youth to some lucrative activities.

Recently, most of the people hang out for keeping up with Jones because of this days luxuries life and they have propensity for show off what ever they have. For example, woman often change their house furniture, curtain or kitchen utensil and go shopping to find new brand and modern things. So because of showing off they waste a lot of money and time in shopping center.

In addition, shopping has become a common hobby for passing time among youth people. For instance, girl and boy because lack of recreational center or other place to pass their time with together inevitably go shopping center. Further more, parents, because of working all around clock, don't pay attention to their children and give them packet money as much as they need and spend money for unnecessary things.

There fore, I strongly recommend that parent should pat extra attention to monitor own self and their kids expenses and encourage their children do some other beneficial activities like sport or education and spend their time and money in benefit activities.

To make long story short, turning shopping as a habit effect by this days flamboyant lives and results in drastic problems in the personal and social lives and valuable habit like sports may vanish. both parents and government should be careful about this matter.

.
c_lignelli 5 / 11 3  
Nowadays many people go shopping in their leisure time. that has turned into This trend is gaining purchase preference among youth. This is because of an increasingly ostentious lifestylefor passing time and parents charge for their children packet. -- (I'm not sure what you mean here) The government and parents are responsible to encourage youth to engage in some lucrative activities.

Recently, most of the people hang out for keeping up with Jones -- (I'm not sure what you mean here) because of a modern luxuriuos lifestyle, and societal propensity to show off one's material possessions. For example, women who are unhappy with their current home and kitchen decor are more likely than ever in the past to simply buy new, more modern things. Essentially, one's desire to gloat about material wealth leads to a large waste in time and money in shopping centers.

In addition, shopping has become a common hobby for passing time among youth young people. This may be because there is a general lack of alternate recreational facilities available to them. Furthermore, the modern, hard-working parent may find it much easier to simply hand their child money with which to shop rather than encourage their child to participate in different activities.

Therefore, I strongly recommend that a parent should pay extra attention to monitor their own expenses, as well as the expenses of their children, and encourage their children to become involved in other beneficial activities such as sports or academic clubs.

In conclusion, turning shopping as a habit effect by this days flamboyant lives and results in drastic problems in the personal and social lives and valuable habit like sports may vanish. both parents and government should be careful about this matter.

Try instead: In conclusion, shopping without a need has resulted from modern society's flamboyant lifestyle. If this trend continues, personal and social development in students may be stunted significantly, and our favorite past times may vanish.
septem1821 3 / 24 7  
Hi
Causes:
1) the role of media in advertising the products
2)parents busy hectic schedules
3) friends' influence
4)modern life style
) shopping malls with other facilities such as play stations and theatres

my opinions on encouraging them to spend on other activities like playing sports, learning music skills or dancing
a) buy unnecessary products--ruin the financial status
b) may develop inferiority complex by looking affluent peoples' life styles
c) may not get any productive knowledge

sorry, if it doesn't help you.
Nowadays many people go shopping in their leisure time that has turned into preference among youth.

You need to present this idea better. This is what I suggest;
Nowadays many people do shopping as a leisure activity. It is a common phenomenon with today's youth too.
Express what you feel about this trend in the introduction.

Home / Writing Feedback / Shopping has become a favorite pastime among young people.