Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Essay on what shoud mass media broadcast on TV?

masoud_babai 1 / -  
Mass media undoubtedly plays an important and crucial role in our diurnal life. All the various segments of the community are more or less depended on the news on television (TV) or newspapers. For a successful news editor it is fairly essential to can make exact decision about which news should be better to broadcast on TV or would rather to be printed. I am elaborating on the logic behind my idea in following sentences.

It is highly believed that watching some bad news such as victims, murder or killing innocent people and other disgusting news on TV; could dramatically impress and upset the people's mind and might inspire a serious sense of insecurity in community. This meant that, a news editor should be more careful about broadcasting such a disturbing bad news on television; perhaps, these kind of news would be better to be published in news papers to reduce their prominent side effects on human's mind.

In contrast, almost in all populations watching and hearing about good news, like, economical and scientific success and other enlivening news as an example, increasing in employee's wage amount and decreasing amounts of taxes could engender happiness and feeling of kindness in public state. Then, broadcasting these types of news could emerge spirit of altruism and humanitarianism.

Based on what has been discussed above, I definitely agree with printing bad and disturbing news in newspaper rather than broadcasting on TV. On the other hand I believe that good news to be broadcast on TV more and more again.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay on what shoud mass media broadcast on TV?