'if she didn't show that behavior' - Best friend

Paul_james 1 / 1  
I When I was in primary school, I was a simple kid, uninteresting at all. Doing somethingwas very alward for me. Esspecially studying; it seemed hard to be better than it. Why I say

that, because of my monthly test score- I got the third or fourth every month but it was not the greatest but nearly the lastest of class- For example, if there are 43 people in that class,I will got the 40th or 39th. Then when I had been senior school, i met a friend, Nam, she was the same my primary school but Inever talked her because she is very talkative in the negative way, but she is

so cute, she is tall and has white skin. Firstly, we were friend, we quiet loved each other. Eventhough she liked to gossip, I still loved her if she didn't show that behavior with me. We were best friend until the last year of senior, our relationship nearly end because she began hating me by no reason. One day , while I was testing math, I asked her to check that trigonometric, but she sudden loud to me that why I had been fool or stupid like that, if I needed to check, it should
OP Paul_james 1 / 1  
Please check and correct it . Thanks million

Home / Writing Feedback / 'if she didn't show that behavior' - Best friend