The task below shows reasons migrants have for moving from rural to urban areas, in one country

Xsuka 1 / -  

migration from countrysides to large cities

The given table provides six different causes given that made migrants move from countrysides to large cities in a particular nation from 1980 to 2010.

Overall, in order to accompany spouse or family member was the most popular cause given over a 30 years period. Meanwhile, the percentage of people moving for work and study reasons witnessed various changes.

Particularly, the percentage of people moving for a definite job decreased significantly from 28% to only 12% in the final year. Similarly, there was also a slight drop in the figure for formal study, at around 12% during the whole period. By contrast, the proportion of people moving as they were seeking work rose steadily from 22 percent to 35 percent during 30 years.

At the same time, the rate of migrants moving in order to accompany a spouse or a family member was always the highest at more than 30 percent since 1980, varying at only 2 percent. Furthermore, no single reason was the only cause that experienced unexpected fluctuations as it reached its peaks at 18 percent in 1990 but then decreased by half in the final year of the period.
The summary overview needs more work. The writer is required to outline the divisions of the image to inform the reader of the overall information basis. This is completed prior to the trending statement. Without the outline, the reader will be confused by the discussion references. A proper outline is required to create a mental picture of the image for the reader.

The writer is referring to only one area, so it is singular reference to countryside. Countrysides are plural in form and does not apply in this comparison reference.

Use a chronological reference for the discussion. The writer is skipping around the years in the presentation. To make the discussion easier to follow, use the correct sequential listing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The task below shows reasons migrants have for moving from rural to urban areas, in one country