Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Significant ramifications to secure human activity by utilizing closed-circuit television (CCTV)

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
Nowadays technology is increasingly being used to monitor what people are saying and doing (for example, though cellphone tracking and security cameras). In many cases, the people being monitored are unaware that this is happening.

Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

Sophisticated era brings significant ramifications to secure human activity by utilizing closed-circuit television (CCTV) and mobile phone. Some people, on the other side, argue that some technology such as mobile phone sometimes harms children as it is being used to collect personal information through GPS application. I personally believe that technology such as CCTV plays an essential rule in security although some children are supposed to deal with mobile phone tracking.

A great number of CCTV has been used in 21 century. It is considered as the best method in secure children activity. Some parents have placed the CCTV in necessary place-bedroom, living room, playground, and kitchen- to monitor children. Obviously, CCTV has been stationed in Tomy's room by his parent. Tomy, a ten year old child from London, has been diagnosed as ADHD sufferer in 2010. He had serious problem in sleep disorder. By using CCTV, Tomy's mother and his therapist could watch his sleep behavior. Tomy slept only 3 hours a day, he used the rest time to play with his self. Subsequently, based on a recording from CCTV, the therapist designed appropriate method to cure Tomy.

Surprisingly, many cases of cellphone tracking have been done by hackers to find out personal information. Pokemon Go, a phenomenal mobile phone games harms children since it provides a great deal of personal information including user location by using GPS. Some parents in London complained they felt worry after knowing Pokemon Go have been launched by Nintendo company in 2015. Local Police warned children to inactivate GPS application after playing Pokemon Go to reduce kidnap threat.

To sum up, despite the fact that some children face serious threatening related GPS application in Pokemon Go, it is inevitable that other technology such as CCTV is the best security device to protect children activity.

Home / Writing Feedback / Significant ramifications to secure human activity by utilizing closed-circuit television (CCTV)